HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: wow how STUPID!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default wow how STUPID!

Ok so some people who actually went to the mage training area, and trained there for how many days it was opened, and bought stuff for full price, and now get ripped off! Wow so people can complain about prices, and when some one actually works hard getting the stuff they let the complainers be able to get the stuff cheaper. Uhh what ever.
    Winner Winner Chicken Dinner

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I think the whole mage training area kinda stinks, it's just a waste of runes, I mean, the rewards are like 0.00000001% of the total value of runes you have to put in to actually get anything.
    [CENTER]Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by micky.blue.eyes
    I think the whole mage training area kinda stinks, it's just a waste of runes, I mean, the rewards are like 0.00000001% of the total value of runes you have to put in to actually get anything.
    its not ment for rewards its a mage TRAINING arena your supposed to TRAIN the rewards are only a bonus

Tokens

Aint Stupid, better than other prices

Tokens

its ok, looks gd tho and its a gd idea jagex could make many more updates to it as the weeks go by.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I think I saw someone offer this guy 13m for his FULL mage clothes, the one you have to buy with Pizziaa tickets from the NEW Mage Training Arena. Beginner wands are around 150k now-a-days.
    G.T.L
    Great Teacher Largo

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Annihillating
    its not ment for rewards its a mage TRAINING arena your supposed to TRAIN the rewards are only a bonus
    Still a waste of runes, but the new update changed price of the rewards. Wonder what they are now, I wish they made something like a room where you can only cast fire spells on monsters behind fences or something like that, gives way more xp than telegrab or enchanting stuff.
    I know it's for training but why did they take spells that are low leveled, bone to banana's, telegrab, enchantments (except for diamond and d stone), and I guess high alch gives reasonable xp. but they all don't give as much xp as spells.
    Last edited by micky.blue.eyes; 11-01-2006 at 06:51 AM.
    [CENTER]Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.

Tokens

You realnise from what I see the price of the robes and wands have stayed the same?

Jagex said clearly they had only lowered the prices of the runes. =s

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Jon™
    You realnise from what I see the price of the robes and wands have stayed the same?

Jagex said clearly they had only lowered the prices of the runes. =s
    No they changed the prices on everything. I know
    Winner Winner Chicken Dinner

Tokens

Latest Awards:

They aren't forcing you to use this ARENA to train your magic. So if you find it a waste of runes, I don't do it. They aren't forcing you.
    G.T.L
    Great Teacher Largo

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast