HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Bikini Guest

Default Would you consider yourself intelligent?

I know we all have our areas of expertise and there are some with more knowledge than the next person, but would you consider yourself smart/intelligent?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

The irony of this thread being made on an account you made by accident without realising

But yeah I'm intelligent, I know how to use rational thought and how to self educate if I come across something I don't know, and I enjoy learning. That said, I expect most people like to consider themselves above average and statistically we can't all be
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    Bikini

Latest Awards:

I didn't say I was intelligent. And making an account by accident isn't a lack of intelligence, it was a lack of awareness. But hey, what can I say, I posted this at like 2:30am my time... when I should have been sleeping. LOL

To go along with the thread; I know I'm not intelligent. Lol, I have my expertise definitely, but when it comes to a lot of other things I'm more of a person to ask questions, or I do the generic guess and check, if I am wrong, I am.
    Last edited by Brad; 16-06-2016 at 11:30 AM.
    Like LUCPIX Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    LiquefiedFilth

Latest Awards:

I think I'm relatively intelligent but nothing extraordinary.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Empired

Latest Awards:

My grades are usually above average but then most ppls seem to be somehow these days... not sure how that's supposed to work but yh lol. And I don't think grades show anything other than someone successfully remembering the facts that came up on one afternoon one summer.

I'm very good in some areas but remarkably stupid in others tbh Like everyone I suppose I'm a quick learner in things I'm interested in but sooo slow in things I find boring.

Tokens
    Habbo
    dbgtz

Latest Awards:

I'd say I can understand most things very easily, but my ability to remember a lot of things is piss poor. So in some ways yes, in some ways no.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

Yes I would.

Tokens
    Habbo
    :Cerys

Latest Awards:

I'd say in terms of grades etc I'm way above average across the board and I can understand stuff if I put my mind to it.
    I dunno, I think I just forget simple things easily if I don't keep at it. Like I'm decent at maths but I can't even do my 7 or 8 times tables hehe, or I'm good at chemistry but can't remember what the numbers mean on the periodic table

So what I'm trying to say I think is that I am intelligent and can apply my knowledge really well but the simpler things that allow me to apply it slip out of my mind v easily, making it seem like I'm dumber than I am

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i think i'm intelligent to some extent but i just lack common sense and general knowledge lol, i'm definitely not extraordinarily gifted with intelligence

Tokens
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

Latest Awards:

ye same as everyone, sometimes i feel like everyone is smarter than me when i can't do simple things or when i watch game shows. other times i think am smarter than others. so yea, MOST of us have our areas of expertise

pigged 25/08/2019

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.