HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Awkward moments

Tokens
    Habbo
    Paige.

Latest Awards:

Default Awkward moments

Today at school in PE we were doing shot put and the grass outside was quite wet and muddy.
    When I picked up the shot put and carried out the instructions my PE teacher had given I realised I had disgusting mud and grass all on my hand from it.
    When it was my next go I really didn't want to touch it so I kept it on the floor and raised my foot over it to 'cover' it and got into the correct position to throw it and had my hand behind my head so he couldn't see that I wasn't actually holding it and I was hoping that he'd be looking the other way at the other students when we had to throw it so I could just kick the shot put out onto the grass to make it look like I had thrown it but I was facing slightly the wrong way and he noticed and told me to turn and I did. Unfortunately, he then decided to watch me as he told us to throw it. When he said throw I just stood still, keeping my hand behind my head (this was so awkward) and he frowned and said what are you doing? I just stood still as I didn't know what else to do.

:facepalm:

What's the most awkward situation you've ever been in or what's the most awkward moment you've had?
    Last edited by xxMATTGxx; 16-04-2012 at 05:37 PM.
    cats > you

Tokens

Latest Awards:

That's really not that awkward. You just told the teacher that you didn't wanna do shotput LOLZ.

Errr, me, awkward mooment, can't think of one off the top of my head.
    2110 Reputation thanks to: Intersocial
    If you Rep, please leave your name.

Tokens
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

Latest Awards:

how is that awkward
    i have loads i say/do things that comes out wrong then i try to fix it and it gets worse

for example years ago a new guy moved to our school n we all had a crush on him right n he was on the football team!!! we were cheerleading for him while he was playing and i slipped on the mud in my white 3 quarters when he was looking. k if that wasn't bad enough i thought i would rub my ass against a lampost while they were in the changing roms to try get the mud off at the exact moment he came out of the room. i walked off nearly crying with embarrassment and he shouted at me to tell me i had mud on my bum. THANKS.

pigged 25/08/2019

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by buttons View Post
    how is that awkward
    i have loads i say/do things that comes out wrong then i try to fix it and it gets worse

for example years ago a new guy moved to our school n we all had a crush on him right n he was on the football team!!! we were cheerleading for him while he was playing and i slipped on the mud in my white 3 quarters when he was looking. k if that wasn't bad enough i thought i would rub my ass against a lampost while they were in the changing roms to try get the mud off at the exact moment he came out of the room. i walked off nearly crying with embarrassment and he shouted at me to tell me i had mud on my bum. THANKS.
    That is definitely more embarrassing than not wanting to do shotput.

At my old school we did a play and there was a scene where a group of us boys, had to dress up as girls in dresses (this was at an all boys school) and that, my friend, was embarrassing but I can laugh about it now as it was just stupid.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Paige.

Latest Awards:

@-Punchline; and @buttons;

did you even read it properly?

Quote Originally Posted by Paige. View Post
    When he said throw I just stood still, keeping my hand behind my head (this was so awkward) and he frowned and said what are you doing? I just stood still as I didn't know what else to do.

If you had read it properly you would've understood.
    This was awkward. Trust me.
    Everyone else had thrown theirs and I realise I've added too much after the actual awkward situation so it just makes it sound like I just refused to do it or whatever but it's been removed so it makes more sense now.

---------- Post added 16-04-2012 at 06:32 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by -Punchline View Post
    That is definitely more embarrassing than not wanting to do shotput..
    This also proves you didn't even read it properly. Clearly the embarrassing/awkward moment was not 'not wanting to do shotput'
    Last edited by Paige.; 16-04-2012 at 05:41 PM.
    cats > you

Tokens

Latest Awards:

my skirt fell down when i was on stage in front of like 200 people. it was far too big for me and we'd hoped it'd stay up........................... good job i had my nice knickers on.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

@-Punchline and @buttons

Everyone else had thrown theirs
    It's still not awkward. You didn't want to touch a piece of mud, and also decided that it would be preferable to KICK the thing away to make it look like you'd thrown it, which would almost certainly have broken your toes if not your foot considering you'd have to kick it with enough force to look like a throw attempt. That's petty and stupid, but certainly not awkward.

Not sure what my MOST awkward moment ever is but my stepdad walking into my room to ask for a DVD while I was bumming my ex was pretty odd
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    Paige.

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by bethany View Post
    my skirt fell down when i was on stage in front of like 200 people. it was far too big for me and we'd hoped it'd stay up........................... good job i had my nice knickers on.
    aha bethie! i probably would've frozen in shock

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post
    It's still not awkward. You didn't want to touch a piece of mud, and also decided that it would be preferable to KICK the thing away to make it look like you'd thrown it, which would almost certainly have broken your toes if not your foot considering you'd have to kick it with enough force to look like a throw attempt. That's petty and stupid, but certainly not awkward.
    You haven't understood this either. The first bit was explaining how the whole situation happened, and is clearly not the 'awkward moment'. If I had just said everyone had thrown their shotput and I was stood, frozen whilst my teacher stared at me waiting for me to throw something he thought I had in my hand which I didn't it probably wouldn't of made much sense because you wouldn't know why I didn't have it in my hand or where it was etc. Also by 'kick' obviously I wouldn't of kicked it, I was planning on shuffling in along the grass with the side of my foot as I was hoping he would be facing the other way, as I said. Hardly petty? I have a disorder which I shouldn't have to explain to make people think I'm not pathetic for not wanting to touch mud.
    Last edited by Paige.; 16-04-2012 at 05:51 PM.
    cats > you

Tokens
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

Latest Awards:

if you have a disorder where you can't touch mud, why don't you explain that with a doctors note to your pe teacher then you wouldn't get into ~awkward~ moments lol

pigged 25/08/2019

Tokens

Latest Awards:

@-Punchline; and @buttons;

Everyone else had thrown theirs and I realise I've added too much after the actual awkward situation so it just makes it sound like I just refused to do it or whatever but it's been removed so it makes more sense now.

---------- Post added 16-04-2012 at 06:32 PM ----------

This also proves you didn't even read it properly. Clearly the embarrassing/awkward moment was not 'not wanting to do shotput'
    I read it, but I didn't think that pretending to do shotput was awkward... I didn't really find any of the story awkward.

Quote Originally Posted by buttons View Post
    if you have a disorder where you can't touch mud, why don't you explain that with a doctors note to your pe teacher then you wouldn't get into ~awkward~ moments lol
    I feel like the word awkward is used bandied about too much.
    Last edited by Ed.; 16-04-2012 at 05:56 PM.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast