HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

Default Dude, that's bad... ~ Ends 16th November

Sometimes when I look around Habbo I look at some names and think wow, what was you thinking when you made that name, kinda like my first Habbo name... *cringe*

I know many people have had embarrassing Habbo names so for this competition I'd like for you to post below any embarrassing Habbo names you've had in the past or any you've seen on Habbo, the funniest will win!

Warning: Please keep the entries clean!

Prize:

10c OR 1 month competitions VIP

Last edited by despect; 10-11-2017 at 10:12 PM.

I went on habbo and i saw someone usernamre Nanny-for-hire years ago and i was like WTF LOOL
    Like Joe Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    LordlolXD2

Latest Awards:

My username. Made it when i was like 11. Please.

Martin is offline Habbox Merit
    Ex Assistant General Manager (Community)

Tokens
    Habbo
    Bolt660

Latest Awards:

Bolt660

YOU CAN WIN STUFFS BY ENTERING COMPS! CLICK ON THE PICTURE!

Former:

Forum Moderator (x2), Forum Super Moderator (x4), Assistant Forum Manager,
    News Reporter, Assistant News Manager, Events Organiser (x3), Competitions Staff (x2), Senior Competitions Staff,
    Rare Values Reporter, Trade Expert, Senior Events Organiser (x3), Assistant Events Manager (x2)
    Forum Manager, News Manager (x2), Acting HxHD Manager, HxHD Room Owner, Assistant Comps Manager , Events Manager -
    Assistant General Manager (Community), Articles Manager

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sloths

Latest Awards:

Erm my usernames started with sophie2394 changed to 1umbrella1 (umbrella- when banned) and is now sloths. The only embarassing thing really is everyone would sing Rihanna’s Umbrella song at me...

I was Finnickss for a short while when Maria and I went through a Hunger Games phase

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I had the username 'boner' from the 2011 name deletion, it managed to stay undetected for a while as I didn't go on it. One day I decided to go in the Habbox Help Desk with it and @Martin; banned me for it, the name got banned on Habbo permanently after that too.
    Like Martin Liked

Ekelektra is offline Content Design Manager
    HabboxLive Senior DJ (Erin)

Tokens
    Habbo
    Ekelektra

Latest Awards:

One of my old usernames was BabyBubbles which if it didn’t make me look childish already was followed by my birth year which told everyone that I was only 10, although I would have been pretending to be older.

My first username was kitty followed by enough numbers to be a phone number. It was alright at first but I had to make a new account later because whenever someone said my name it would come up as bobba.

Check out our fabulous wiki!!!

Tokens
    Habbo
    LiquefiedFilth

Latest Awards:

I used to have podge300 and fishman1 - pretty awful, not competition winning though lmao

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jarkie

Latest Awards:

I guess my username? When I made it I thought it sounded like "yorkie" my fav chocolate bar at the time. Later did I found out it sounds more like
    . I also used to have VIP-Jarkie when they allowed for a very short time VIP- at the beginning of names !

Tokens
    Habbo
    -Impacts,?!

Latest Awards:

My old habbo name was Hannahpih �� was meant to be hannahpig. Stuck with that typo for years. My username now on habbo is a dreadful mistake too