HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default PLL: Lucas is Uber A theory.

A is obviously from season one as previously mentioned from a short video from the director, so I went to IMDB to look up the cast from season 1. Lucas was listed from 2010-2016, which got me to thinking. Why? Other than the main characters, such as the girls, some of their parents and some of their boyfriends, Lucas is the only one listed to be on the show through 2016.

Since season 7 will air next year, it just stands to reason that Lucas is A, because there is really no reason to bring him back if he wasn’t. He was also mentioned by Emily on the Prom Night episode.

I was a little shocked to think he was A because he honestly looks nothing like a DiLaurentis and he does not appear to look older than Jason even though he should because he is supposed to be 15 months older than Jason is.

He does meet the criteria however for being weird and shady. Taking him out of the show since last season would also be a clue point to that he is A because he would be someone most of the fans wouldn’t expect.

It just seems like he faded into the background yet he is mentioned on and off making sure that we as fans don’t forget him entirely. He always seemed to be wanting to get revenge in the episodes that he was in, so this would be going along with that state of mind for his character.

I am not sure if I am right about my theory but it’s just as good a theory as to who A is as anyone else’s.

I also think Melissa however is apart of this.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Artpops

Latest Awards:

This is so good but A has already been revealed.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Artpops View Post
    This is so good but A has already been revealed.
    It's for Uber A. Also I think Cece being A is a complete fix.
    There is something not adding up about the story.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Artpops

Latest Awards:

I agree with you. CeCe can't be a man she was pregnant and crying in a flashback.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I agree with you. CeCe can't be a man she was pregnant and crying in a flashback.
    I remember that. When Alison was comforting her about her baby with Jason? Yeah.
    It doesn't add up does it? Lucas being A however would make much more sense.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Artpops

Latest Awards:

I agree with you but I still don't understand. Victoria DiLaurentis had three children, two of which were men. If it wasn't CeCe it was probably Alison, which would explain the muscle-gain on her arms, stomach and legs. Maybe he has hormonal imbalance where he has too much oestrogen. (THEORY, SPOILER)
    Last edited by Artpops; 22-02-2016 at 04:57 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I agree with you but I still don't understand. Victoria DiLaurentis had three children, two of which were men. If it wasn't CeCe is was probably Alison, which would explain the muscle-gain on her arms, stomach and legs. Maybe he has hormonal imbalance where he has to much oestrogen. (THEORY, SPOILER)
    I agree. Alison disappeared perhaps to pursue her dreams of getting a surgery but Dr. Rollins was unsuccessful therefore explaining the hormonal imbalance, muscles and urinary incontinence.

It makes a lot more sense, Cece has more of a natural body build. Alison must have been Charles.

Tokens
    Habbo
    thms

Latest Awards:

I agree with you but I still don't understand. Victoria DiLaurentis had three children, two of which were men. If it wasn't CeCe is was probably Alison, which would explain the muscle-gain on her arms, stomach and legs. Maybe he has hormonal imbalance where he has to much oestrogen. (THEORY, SPOILER)
    do you mean jessica dilaurentis lol

i don't care about this show as much as i used to, i watch it still but only because i have from the beginning tbh but it's so messy. hopefully it doesn't end next season

Tokens
    Habbo
    Artpops

Latest Awards:

I've heard the name Jessica Dilaurentis before. I think she might be Uber A now that you mentioned it. She's the one who burned her hands and got blinded on the electricity in the reveal in the flashback of the episode, right?

I'm confused can someone please clarify who Jessica and Victoria DiLaurentis are? Maybe they are twins. The twin theory has been prevalent.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by thms View Post
    do you mean jessica dilaurentis lol

i don't care about this show as much as i used to, i watch it still but only because i have from the beginning tbh but it's so messy. hopefully it doesn't end next season
    This series is so boring tbh.
    With the fact that Marlene confirmed she lied about CeCe being Charles and it could potentially be a female we have lived through throughout (one of the liars) Alison could most possibly be Charles explaining her urinary and hormonal imbalance.
    Last edited by Akeel; 22-02-2016 at 05:03 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast