HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Jord View Post
    The good type of robots are ones in TTGL Not Code Geass lol
    Yes I often find that whether a mech does or does not have a face on it's chest makes or breaks a series.

Quote Originally Posted by Neversoft View Post
    It's a love it/hate it anime in my opinion. If you can stand the art, then give it a go. :p
    The art was fine imo, it was just that Clamp did the character designs which as you pointed out do make it seem like you're watching Shoujo.

Medieval and School Life/Mecha don't really mix...
    Some of that stuff niggled at me, considering the protagonist was meant to be a genius considering what he achieved in the end, to have him runnin about a school chasing cats annoyed me. They should have made it darker.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by LoveToStack View Post
    The art was fine imo, it was just that Clamp did the character designs which as you pointed out do make it seem like you're watching Shoujo.
    Exactly, CLAMP don't belong anywhere near an anime like Code Geass.

Quote Originally Posted by LoveToStack View Post
    Some of that stuff niggled at me, considering the protagonist was meant to be a genius considering what he achieved in the end, to have him runnin about a school chasing cats annoyed me. They should have made it darker.
    CC saved Lelouch's ass all the time. Light vs Lelouch debates make me RAGE :evil: None of his plans were smart to be honest, he's an average guy. Everyone around him is an airhead so it looks like he's really smart. :eusa_naug
    Last edited by Neversoft; 20-03-2009 at 09:38 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Southe,

Latest Awards:

Just had a look at the NHK dub. pretty good.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Chris Patton does the voice of Satou doesn't he? He's the best American Voice Actor in my opinion. I doubt even he can capture Satou's insane personality though.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Exactly, CLAMP don't belong anywhere near an anime like Code Geass.

CC saved Lelouch's ass all the time. Light vs Lelouch debates make me RAGE :evil: None of his plans were smart to be honest, he's an average guy. Everyone around him is an airhead so it looks like he's really smart. :eusa_naug
    R2 is where it gets really smart and the ending is actually really clever, and awesome.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lNaughtynemo View Post
    R2 is where it gets really smart and the ending is actually really clever, and awesome.
    People I know who like Code Geass adore the first season but absoutely hate the second season. I forget the reason why now, but isn't there a big change between the two seasons? Sounds like it changes for the worst.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

People I know who like Code Geass adore the first season but absoutely hate the second season. I forget the reason why now, but isn't there a big change between the two seasons? Sounds like it changes for the worst.
    Yes theres a change, but it gets wayyyyyy better, what the hell are they on about? O.o

Tokens

Latest Awards:

All I've heard is that it gets wayyyyyy worse. What the hell are you on about? O.o

Tokens
    Habbo
    Southe,

Latest Awards:

What the hell are you two on about O.o
    ( Just wanted to be cool >.> )

And yea his voice is good but prefer the japanese one. speaking which the dvds are still £23 each T.T

Tokens

Latest Awards:

...and why is the first volume of 20th Century Boys £9.99 and the first volume of Peace Maker Kurogane £7.99? If manga is going to settle around those prices I'm not going to buy it anymore. :@

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast