HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Thread: PROFIT!!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default PROFIT!!

OMG! Every furni shop nowadays are greedy! They want like 1-3 creds profit ! Thats ripping off people. I havnet gone to one furni shop todya who hasnt want profit! :@

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Nobody has nothing to say about this riduclousness? o.O odd.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Hmm.. Well, it's really up the the shop owner to decide this. The whole point of shops is to earn a profit while trading furni at the same time. By not asking for profit really defeats the whole purpose of the shop, lol.
    Yes, there are people who do not require profit simply because they do not need it or feel it isn't important to them.

It isn't "riduclous" at all to ask for profit. It's actually the smart thing to do if you want to keep building up your ammount of furni.

If you can't afford something from a shop, then move on. There's bound to be a shop that will fulfill your needs worry-free of paying profit.

Tokens

As I've mentioned elsewhere in the forum, this certain shop I won't mention the name of asks for way too much profit. I accept a few creds for profit, but for a panda poster, I was asked to give 9 cred profit- I call that a rip off. Plus, I'm collecting ducks at the moment, and I once offered a lodge divider for 3 pesky ducks, and was declined. Lame. Better off asking in trade rooms. Usually pays off.
    >>>> <<<<

My HC for your:
    Christmas Tree 2
    Christmas Tree 3
    Pink Hyacinth
    Large Silver Star
    [Owe bubble79 +rep]
    [Owe jinxii +rep (again )]

Tokens

Ok look this is the deal. Whining about profit really isnt going to change anything. So why doesnt everybody stop acting like 2 year olds and if you dont like the amount the shop owner is asking for in profit then leave. How simple is that Just walk out. Go somewhere else. Whats the problem with that?

Making a thread about it and whining is not going to change anything.

Either pay the profit or get the furni from somewhere else

Thats the end of it. I dont see the big deal with that at all to be honest!

Tokens

I dont mind giving people who run norm shops a lil 1 cred profit.

Its when the rare shop owners want 0.5 profit on every single thing. When i had my rare shop i never used to ask for profit.

Tokens

i offered 10 cred profit on some norms and they said NO there all noobs

Tokens

most of them r n00bs i had to give 1hc profit for some petals b4 i couldnt find them newhere else so ended up payin de extra hc they r 2 greedy :@

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Sebastian007
    Ok look this is the deal. Whining about profit really isnt going to change anything. So why doesnt everybody stop acting like 2 year olds and if you dont like the amount the shop owner is asking for in profit then leave. How simple is that Just walk out. Go somewhere else. Whats the problem with that?

Making a thread about it and whining is not going to change anything.

Either pay the profit or get the furni from somewhere else

Thats the end of it. I dont see the big deal with that at all to be honest!
    The Big deal is when your asking for like 10 credits profit n00b.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by ReInfected
    OMG! Every furni shop nowadays are greedy! They want like 1-3 creds profit ! Thats ripping off people. I havnet gone to one furni shop todya who hasnt want profit! :@
    I can live with the 1-3 cred profit thing, but when im trying to by Thrones in place, '25 hc's for my throne' is all i ever hear, it took my 3 weeks to buy 1 throne for 21.2CS!