HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Thread: Range?

Tokens

Default Range?

So I've purchased 90k Red Chins to start me off for 99 Range, but since EOC came out it got me thinking, will the Range XP be the same per hour? How many more Chins will I need? Is Range harder?

If anyone can give me tips on what to Range and how the new EOC Range works it would be a massive help!
    I Run With Wolves

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

I don't think chinning will work anymore as your protect prayers only give 50% protection. Not 100% like it did before the EoC

Tokens
    Habbo
    Pipette

Latest Awards:

didnt they update skele monkies though to enable it so they just do hit very low compared to before so that you could still do it?

Dont think they made prayers 100% still like they did for post-eoc jad tho, so pretty sure the lower damage rate is what they said they did to fix that.
    ex news manager
    Dodongo dislikes smoke

Tokens

The EOC just doesn't make sence to me, if your in a Range spot attacking something I dont see how Chins can't still give you good xp, I'm confused by the whole thing
    I Run With Wolves

Tokens
    Habbo
    Pipette

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Jessica View Post
    The EOC just doesn't make sence to me, if your in a Range spot attacking something I dont see how Chins can't still give you good xp, I'm confused by the whole thing
    lmao i just generally hate eoc, all that i really did on rs was dung in general anyway, and since that got ruined (may be faster but its nothing like the old dung) i basically just quit ;P
    ex news manager
    Dodongo dislikes smoke

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Janice View Post
    lmao i just generally hate eoc, all that i really did on rs was dung in general anyway, and since that got ruined (may be faster but its nothing like the old dung) i basically just quit ;P
    Atm because no one can give me answers to my previous comment, I'm starting to hate it alot! I prefer skilling anyways but I'm now just going to skill forever just because EOC doesn't make sence.
    I Run With Wolves

Tokens
    Habbo
    Pipette

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Jessica View Post
    Atm because no one can give me answers to my previous comment, I'm starting to hate it alot! I prefer skilling anyways but I'm now just going to skill forever just because EOC doesn't make sence.
    yea i would be probably skilling if i still played but even then the skilling interfaces are horrible now
    ex news manager
    Dodongo dislikes smoke

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

I think Runescape's better now tbh. Though I don't have time to play. Darn.