HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Do you ever do Earn Credit offers?

Do you ever complete the earn credit offers on Habbo? I know they've been around for years and some of them can be a bit sketchy or cost, but I started doing them on an alt account (mainly for safety and to see how many I could earn) a couple of months ago and I'm at 64 credits so far. This is just from downloading apps and reaching the levels they say, I'm currently half way through one. Don't get me wrong a lot of them take a lot of time which I haven't got most of the time so I just get to the first stage if they're multi level ones as 1c or something like that is better than nothing. What's good as well, whatever credits you earn you also get diamonds as well - so if you earn 10c you get 10 diamonds too. If you're thinking of doing some though, I would just stick to the free ones that way Habbo/the offer doesn't profit off you or anything!

Have you done any that have worked?

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

I honestly didn't realise any of them actually worked, I last tried in 2021 and it was always surveys that didn't lead to anywhere or links that wanted you to download spyware. Getting the diamonds was definitely a bonus back when the surveys actually worked, so if they are a viable option again now it's not a bad plan at all

Worst one I ever did was the GoDaddy signup offer where it said you'd get like 600c for buying a month of hosting at 99p, great offer but they hounded me for months afterwards and very definitely sold my details to 3rd party marketeers who tried to hack my email address
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Not sure if any of these are still available, but "Count Masters: Stickman Games - Android" was reach level 40 within 30 days, I reached it within half hour and got 11 Credits for it.

"Monster Squad Rush - Android" I had to watch 35 rewarded videos and did that in around 45 minutes and got 11 Credits for it.

The bigger one I have done is "2248: Number Puzzle 2048 - Android" so it's a multi level one and you get rewarded at step 10, 25, 50, 100, 200 and 400. So far I am on step 132 but got rewarded for step 10 (3 credits), step 25 (4 credits), step 50 (11 credits) and step 100 (23 credits). I downloaded this on the 13th August and just keep playing every now and again but I reached the steps 10 and 25 the first day I downloaded it. If I get to step 200 I get 51 credits and step 400 I get 96 credits.

The one I don't recommend is "Merge Defense Adventures - Android". You had to reach step 99 within 30 days which I did, but they didn't award it (it was for 194 credits). I clicked missing credits and had to put a bit of info in about when I completed it and proof etc. but they rejected it, and that took a lot of time to do (it was a fun game though).
    Last edited by Samantha; 26-08-2023 at 09:38 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i have been doing the surveys trying to earn coins some i complete and don't get paid for im owed like 30 something credits don't seem to be getting them

Tokens

Latest Awards:

If you go on the earn credits page and go on "My Credits" I think it is then there's a button saying "Missing Credits?" and you can have them investigate it.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Chipmunks

Latest Awards:

yesssss, I?ve been doing these for years!! It?s how I get my diamonds
    What I usually do is log on the habbo website through my phones browser and do them through there cause they usually just have offers where you just have to install the app and open them and they auto give you the coins/diamonds

I recently did this one

Tokens
    Habbo
    Chipmunks

Latest Awards:

Here's a few more that worked for me.:}

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Chipmunks View Post
    Here's a few more that worked for me.:}
    For the ones with bigger rewards that make you play to level 30 or something, how long do you usually spend on those? Not sure I'd do it myself because lazy but might be useful info for people
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    Hupl

Latest Awards:

I havent done any for the last 2 years or so but i used to do the Yuno survey everyday it varied from 12c to 21c but one time it glitched and thye gave me 120c+d last time i tried it, it didnt work.
    I once did an app one where i had to reach a level upgrade in one of thos clash of clans clones and recieved like 300c+d took about a week but playing for like an hour a day and then waiting on cooldowns. Didnt work at first but i had to seen screenshots and emails of the game and got it eventually.
    I tried to do a looney tunes app where you had to buy something from the in game store, i used some google credit i had from google opinions that never worked even when i sent proof.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

They've rebranded the offers and I'm just issuing a warning to be very vigilant when doing them. 4 days ago I logged onto my account that I normally do them on, didn't do many a survey and a game. Anyway, I've come on tonight and my sister was logged in with me and I was showing her my rooms and I noticed that there was a very inappropriate/racist symbol made in one of my rooms - only 2 of my clones have rights and one hadn't logged on for 5 months and the other had changed skin colour, outfit and motto on the account (and also appeared offline). I logged on fine with email and password (and I also seem to have 4 credits but unsure if that's from the survey or game), but noticed on my room visit history they'd visited the 2 Samanfas rooms they had rights in and made this symbol. I couldn't log into my email with the password but I'm unsure if I've changed it before (I don't think I have). They didn't get far due to the account lock but I hadn't logged onto the account for ages before the other day so it's been done since I tried doing the offers. So please be careful!
    Last edited by Samantha; 23-02-2024 at 11:56 PM.
    Shocked tbl Shocked