HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Country
    United States of America
    Tokens
    Habbo
    __tbl

Latest Awards:

Default Winter Hat Collection

Habbo is releasing the 8 hats pictured above, and if you collect them all you'll receive the Snowman Backpack.

Do you like these hats? Will you bind any to wear? Are you buying them just to grab the Snowman Backpack?
    What are your thoughts?

I don't hate the hats; I probably won't be binding them all, but I will buy them all. The Snowman Backpack is cute, not a bad "prize" for collecting all the hats. I was going to say not a bad deal to buy the hats for the backpack but after doing the math... Not 100% sure if I like the money grab.

First hat is the seal hat @ 9c+10d.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Will collect them all if they're the same price but yeah not bothered about binding them all, the seal fish and owl are fab but can't see any outfits I'd need these on tbh! Useful to get a couple for giveaways if they're not expensive I suppose
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +
    Love tbl Loved