HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

Default Does age matter in relationships?

To me personally to a certain point yes. I couldnt ever date anyone who is too young or too old for me. I prefer to date someone who is around about my age. (24).

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

Yes obviously.

Tokens
    Habbo
    :Cerys

Latest Awards:

Totes x

Tokens
    Habbo
    Wispur

Latest Awards:

Yeah theres a cut off I think but not sure what that would be for me. I'm 23 and my partner is 27, so theres a 4 year gap there but to be honest I tend to forget that gap even exists.
    Former General Manager
    Former Forum Manager
    Former Site Manager

I've left, but I still visit sometimes!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I wouldn't go too overboard, I'm 22 and my boyfriend's 27 and I don't even think about it! I know the other couple at work have an age gap too, the guy is 20 and the girl is 30, but you can't even tell and they don't let it phase them either.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    Yeah theres a cut off I think but not sure what that would be for me. I'm 23 and my partner is 27, so theres a 4 year gap there but to be honest I tend to forget that gap even exists.
    Quote Originally Posted by Samanfa View Post
    I wouldn't go too overboard, I'm 22 and my boyfriend's 27 and I don't even think about it! I know the other couple at work have an age gap too, the guy is 20 and the girl is 30, but you can't even tell and they don't let it phase them either.
    I completely agree with there being a cut off point where it's too much of an age gap which is what I was wanting from this thread. I guess when you find the person you love you just don't think of the age at all. Just wanted to see what everyone else on the forum thought of age gaps mostly .

Like Chris Liked

Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

I should probs expand on my answer nd actually give valuable input hehe I'm 18 and my boyfriends 32 which is mental but we genuinely don't even notice there's a gap. Like i thimk once youve found someone you really like that sort of thing doesnt bother you. People don't really approve of it though ofcourse haha
    Last edited by Cerys; 22-03-2017 at 12:11 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Cerys View Post
    I should probs expand on my answer nd actually give valuable input hehe I'm 18 and my boyfriends 32 which is mental but we genuinely don't even notice there's a gap. Like i thimk once youve found someone you really like that sort of thing doesnt bother you. People don't really approve of it though ofcourse haha
    are you actually dating now

Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by scottish View Post
    are you actually dating now

Yah! We are officially a couple haha

Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Cerys View Post
    I can imagine it must get very tiring people not accepting it. I mean if you were under 18 id probably think its a bit odd? Maybe odd isnt the right word idk. But youre 18, an adult so you can make your own decisions

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast