HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default What a come back

Seriously, if anyone heard or saw any of the Australia vs Pakistan 2nd test, you would know that Australia was in a REAL bad situation. After the first innings we made only 127 runs, and Pakistan made 333.

We had no hope in winning and then it was 8-257 with Australia leading by a mere 51 runs. Somehow we got to 381 and a lead of 175. Australian then managed to bowl Pakistan out for 139.

Amazing to watch. This is why we are indeed one of, if not the best cricketing teams in the world.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Blinger View Post
    Seriously, if anyone heard or saw any of the Australia vs Pakistan 2nd test, you would know that Australia was in a REAL bad situation. After the first innings we made only 127 runs, and Pakistan made 333.

We had no hope in winning and then it was 8-257 with Australia leading by a mere 51 runs. Somehow we got to 381 and a lead of 175. Australian then managed to bowl Pakistan out for 139.

Amazing to watch. This is why we are indeed one of, if not the best cricketing teams in the world.
    Oh god don't say that, we'll have Saurav on here now proclaiming India's brilliance.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I can't wait

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Geraint they love each other.
    PSN: StefanWolves
    Add me if you play COD Black Ops or Fifa 11.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Of course. Even though the only communication I've ever had with saurav is from a -rep I got

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Sounds pretty sweet!

Hmm I might make an effort to get into cricket. It's pretty much the only sport I don't watch. When's the next major world tournament, or if this is one that you're talking about here, what is it?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

SA vs England at the moment live over at Sky Sports, SA are said to be the best Test + One day international side in the world (said by most experts/pundits). England were underdogs going into the Test series and currently lead 1-0 in the series. The third test is currently taking place (four over all, two of which have been drawn), SA are giving us a battering but we are JUST about holding on with two sessions left to bat out (about 300 balls to be bowled in that time), with only five wickets remaining which is not a lot at all (including the bowlers who need to bat, who really cannot bat for ****).
    Last edited by StefanWolves; 07-01-2010 at 10:42 AM.
    PSN: StefanWolves
    Add me if you play COD Black Ops or Fifa 11.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Blinger View Post

we won the ashes tho so yeh
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolves, View Post
    SA vs England at the moment live over at Sky Sports, SA are said to be the best Test + One day international side in the world (said by most experts/pundits). England were underdogs going into the Test series and currently lead 1-0 in the series. The third test is currently taking place (four over all, two of which have been drawn), SA are giving us a battering but we are JUST about holding on with two sessions left to bat out (about 300 balls to be bowled in that time), with only five wickets remaining which is not a lot at all (including the bowlers who need to bat, who really cannot bat for ****).
    init, england are like sooo awesome ove7:

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Sergio View Post
    Sounds pretty sweet!

Hmm I might make an effort to get into cricket. It's pretty much the only sport I don't watch. When's the next major world tournament, or if this is one that you're talking about here, what is it?
    The next tournament is the World T20 in April, which is odd considering the last one was only last year :S That's a tournament of 12 countries playing the shortest and most exciting format of the game.

The games on at the minute are test series - Australia v Pakistan & South Africa v England. There's also a tri-nations ODI tournament between India, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka on at the moment.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Cod View Post
    we won the ashes tho so yeh
    You keep going back to "we won the ashes", maybe you forgot about the one day international matches they played, wasn't the scores 6-1, oh yeah.. England are great

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast