HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Roboevil's turn - Bye <33

It's my turn to leave now, I've written a short about everything about it, some of it may not make sense as I write it originally for the Staff section.

I've decided to leave for numerous reasons which I won't go into, I would like to give you a hint that two of them made me some lovely new enemies who should be jealous of me. I've been planning this for weeks now, waaay before even AndieJohanny left, kind of when MissAlice left actually. I have enjoyed being here, obviously my opinion has slightly withered and if I had left, let's say, three weeks ago, I'd be alot more cheerful. Speaking of, I'm aware that some of you hate me for being rude and ungrateful, to be honest I don't care, which is good as I hate people who say they don't but it eats them up inside and they do. I don't hate all of you, obviously, it's not that I'm friends with you, but that's irrelevant. I will say that I would love to, and I kind of should to be honest, take out my rage and say everything that annoyed me here, but I won't as I still like it and wish to read the forums and contribute. Which also, I may not as I am mainly leaving for my GCSE's which I don't think I said before but should have, some of you may know this already. I would also like to say that one of the things that sprung my to leave was Matt going, and MissAlice, and that whole thing when Habbox began crumbling by losing all it's legendary staff, I have been told that I'm one but I'm not as I've only been here 6 months, it's not that worth it. As of pixel art, I hate it, it's boring and rubbish, I don't like it, I may do some later in life but for now it's a load of rubbish, I won't be doing anymore, some of you seem to care, although I may do something. I may do the Sierk and Properclone images on the homepage when the new seasonal skin comes on, especially the knew one which some people have attempted, not to be mean but to be honest they were absolutely rubbish, I doubt Habbox would ask me though, it's irrelevant again and I'm talking nonsense. As a side note, I would like to say that I have ranked up a total of 797 reputation points since I've been here, February 2005, almost a year, which is something to be proud of, I must say. The whole alt thing, for like a year I set myself a goal to actually have my alts on the Habbox homepage, so proud =D, also, when I made the Habbox Offices, I felt like I'd fully completed my time at Habbox as I had something to show for it and be proud of it. I feel kind and if anyone wants to bad or good rep me, I'll kindly return the favour. I don't think I have anything else of importance to say, to make everyone else feel bad about themselves I'll write a list of people I like/ care about so everyone else is left out, in order of how I remember.

Foxmoth
    MissAlice
    AndieJohanny
    Steph/ Aquae/ whoever her name is ;]
    Klock
    Wootzeh
    SeacatIcebox12
    Lynn
    Gebuz90
    Mr.Parasols
    Kadaj/ Cloudclone
    Mr.Kylee
    Kaiora
    Dan
    JackHb
    Properclone
    Kyle.tk
    Dudeitsme
    Redstratocas
    Smiffla
    Propergander
    8Freak8
    Smiddy1234

Obviously only staff can see this but I may copy this and make a new post somewhere else so others can. Another note, anyone who think they should be on there 'cause I'm close to them or something, I don't actually like you, I probably hate you because I'm one of those people that keep their friends close but their enemies closer ;].

Well, thankyou anyone, mainly the people in my list, not because you helped me, because no one does as I don't like it but because you're either funny, helpful in a non personal way, deserve to be recognised or some other reason. Maybe you work hard and I'm thanking you, like Properclone.

Other than that, bye bye everyone, I'll miss it here.
    KthxBai33
    +2

Tokens

Latest Awards:

aaaw bye good luck in the future.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

You need to delete the staff bit ;D

Your a very talented guy so I wish you the best of luck in the future,whatever you end up doing =]

I enjoyed viewing some of your beautiful artwork,although we didn't speak much it's a shame to see you leave.

Incase I don't speak to you soon; Good Morning Good Afternoon Good Evening and Good Night
    +1

Tokens

Latest Awards:

OMG Theyr flying away like..
    like... FLIES!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Everyones leaving, I might aswell join.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Aw bye robo i dont know you but i used to look at your alts and they were awesome good luck in the future

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I don't know you, but bye and good luck with your Exams.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

all famous ppl leaving.lmao,i could be a famous one on this forum soon.
    Rep Points/320
    Thanks, Lost-shark.

www.HHGS.net ftw

Tokens
    Habbo
    smiddy1234

Latest Awards:

Wow, i got added to this 1 :']

as i said in the staff forums, C ya mitchell, good luck with the GCSE's

you have a lot of graphics talent, i hope that doesnt get wasted. You're making a good decision i feel.
    You french fried when you should have pizza'd. If you french fry when you should pizza, you're gonna have a bad time....

GREAT BANTER

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by holo-jonny
    all famous ppl leaving.lmao,i could be a famous one on this forum soon.
    What's so great about being famous on a forum :s
    That sounded really sad

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast