HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

Default What first attracts you when you are looking for a holiday?

Is it the sun? museums? famous landmarks? the reviews online?

For me it depends on what time of year I go on holiday so if it's around the summer time I look for somewhere that's hot, has a nice beach. I know Greece is good for the beaches, famous landmarks and for the sun too which is why I decided to go there last year.

Anyway, what sort of things attract you when looking for a place to go to?

Tokens
    Habbo
    Bikini

Latest Awards:

It's been a long time since I've been able to take holidays, but I think this summer my partner and I will be trying to venture out eastern Canada. We are all about sight seeing and museums.

Tokens
    Habbo
    landonxd

Latest Awards:

I just like to look for good experiences by other people in general. We had some family that went to DC and told us all about it, so we figured we'd do the same! Ended up being a fun time.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by !Landon View Post
    I just like to look for good experiences by other people in general. We had some family that went to DC and told us all about it, so we figured we'd do the same! Ended up being a fun time.
    Ah so are you the sort of person who talks to people about travel places and if it sounds good you check it out also?

Tokens
    Habbo
    landonxd

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by despect View Post
    check it out also?
    Well not that radically. I don't vacation a lot. Once a year maybe. But we just like to hear what others have to say about it.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by !Landon View Post
    Well not that radically. I don't vacation a lot. Once a year maybe. But we just like to hear what others have to say about it.
    My dad is like that but he's literally religious about reading reviews and seeing what other people say about it. I don't mind so much about reading the reviews because there's always going to be bad points about anywhere you go and everyones experience is bound to be different.

Like Landon Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

Adventure

Tokens
    Habbo
    Expling

Latest Awards:

love a good beach but close by villages/shops to explore as i like to learn about different cultures

Tokens
    Habbo
    landonxd

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Expling View Post
    love a good beach but close by villages/shops to explore as i like to learn about different cultures
    Try to learn a different language, it'll really help with the culture part of it. You'll learn a bunch. I'm learning German, it's awesome!

Du wirst es lieben!

Tokens
    Habbo
    King-Tom

Latest Awards:

for the last 2 years it's been sun / beaches. Purely because there are holiday parks that are dog friendly so the four legged friend can come along too, Brixham and Looe are my most recent holidays, both ticking all boxes, i also look for boat tours, prob one of the things i most enjoy.

[21:24] laura: play me steps scared of the dark
    or i'll fire you

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast