HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

Default Do you remember your dreams?

Like the title says, do you remember your dreams?

I sometimes do it depends on what the dream was actually about. If it was a nightmare it seems to stick with me for a long time. I remember literally all of my nightmares but tend to forget the good dreams, It's quite odd!

wbu?

Martin is offline Habbox Merit
    Ex Assistant General Manager (Community)

Tokens
    Habbo
    Bolt660

Latest Awards:

Sometimes yes! Occasionally before sleep I pre-plan what I want to dream about (it doesn't always work), but like I'll set myself a general theme and roll with it! Those types of dreams I usually remember. I don't remember nightmares thankfully anymore, I did when I was younger though. These days I just wake up all of a sudden from them and they're gone!

Occasionally I'll get a dream that feels so real that I'll wake up and be bloody shocked that it was a dream.

YOU CAN WIN STUFFS BY ENTERING COMPS! CLICK ON THE PICTURE!

Former:

Forum Moderator (x2), Forum Super Moderator (x4), Assistant Forum Manager,
    News Reporter, Assistant News Manager, Events Organiser (x3), Competitions Staff (x2), Senior Competitions Staff,
    Rare Values Reporter, Trade Expert, Senior Events Organiser (x3), Assistant Events Manager (x2)
    Forum Manager, News Manager (x2), Acting HxHD Manager, HxHD Room Owner, Assistant Comps Manager , Events Manager -
    Assistant General Manager (Community), Articles Manager

Tokens
    Habbo
    zammy149

Latest Awards:

yes, i still remember dreams i had when i was around 5

Tokens
    Habbo
    :Cerys

Latest Awards:

Usually yeah I quite often remember them. It's annoying tho when you wake up and you know you had a really good exciting dream but can't remember for the life of you what it was haha

Like LUCPIX Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt660 View Post
    Sometimes yes! Occasionally before sleep I pre-plan what I want to dream about (it doesn't always work), but like I'll set myself a general theme and roll with it! Those types of dreams I usually remember. I don't remember nightmares thankfully anymore, I did when I was younger though. These days I just wake up all of a sudden from them and they're gone!

Occasionally I'll get a dream that feels so real that I'll wake up and be bloody shocked that it was a dream.
    LMFAO Oh, gosh, bolty, give us some of your mind-control gifts - considering that we can predict our future and fortune inspired by what we dream, so... once you control your dreams... could you also control your destiny? :hmm:

Yess, I do remember my dreams in 50% of the situations, and of these 50%, 90% of the 50% are, essentially, dreams which happened minutes before I wake up, you know. Maybe that happens just because our brain are quite active during this contrast between the sleeping-thing process and the coming-to-the-conscientiousness

Most of the dreams I remember of are consisted of at least 3 elements:

• Someone who I love a lot, either friendly or "romantically" ; And, OF COURSE, when I do wake up, I begin to have 2x more feelings about this person, FOR-SOME-REASON

• Video game's controllability (?): Again, for some reason, I have this habit of dreaming of myself walking in a place just as if it were a Third-Person videogame, just like Tomb Raider III, with the sound effects and the occasional instant short music

• INFESTATIONS: SNAKES, GIANT LARVAE, RATS, DOGS, EVERYWHERE
    Last edited by LUCPIX; 22-03-2017 at 01:32 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    zammy149

Latest Awards:

Also had a dream yesterday that the sun collapsed down on earth and blew up everything. it felt so real had a couple dreams like this recently..really affects my sleep

Tokens
    Habbo
    landonxd

Latest Awards:

As of now I can only remember a few nightmares lmao

Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by zammy149 View Post
    yes, i still remember dreams i had when i was around 5
    You must have some really good brain or something because I can't even remember what happened yesterday let alone when I was 5

Tokens
    Habbo
    landonxd

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by despect View Post
    You must have some really good brain or something because I can't even remember what happened yesterday let alone when I was 5
    I didn't do any research on this statement but due to prior knowledge, I'm pretty sure the brain reorganizes around 8 years old?

Tokens
    Habbo
    Bikini

Latest Awards:

I do sometimes, only when it's something that had either already happened, and it's a different scenario, or if it's something that startles me. But normally I'm a heavy sleeper, and do not remember anything

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast