HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Gibs960

Latest Awards:

Default Might quit the school netball team

Ok, so here is the basic summary, I was the best player on my team (my team-mates even said so) I set up all 6 goals, when I was defending the the opposition didn't score and when I went off we conceded. Then when the match report is read out in assembly I get mentioned 3 times and Ben (some one I've always despised) gets player of the match for scoring one goal, which he wouldn't have scored if it weren't for me! I'm thinking of quttin' 'cos I never ever get a special mention and according to the match report I only touched the ball 4 times! Should I quit or just have a word with the coaches?

Moved by danzooo (Forum Moderator) from "Discuss Anything": More suitable here
    Last edited by danzooo; 19-04-2010 at 05:52 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Netball pfft.

Known that PE teachers always have their favourites.

But playing sport isn't all about the glory? :S

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Real players don't care what people write about them, keep playing your best and if your as good as you say you are, i hope you get noticed on a higher level.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Gibs960

Latest Awards:

But like I wouldn't mind but why don't I at least get mentioned in the match report, I get mentioned 4 times, and I touched the ball about 30 times!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Gibs960 View Post
    But like I wouldn't mind but why don't I at least get mentioned in the match report, I get mentioned 4 times, and I touched the ball about 30 times!
    Do you expect them to mention you 30 times :S I am confused. Either way, keep playing. If you still dont get mentioned or get player of the match award after several games for which you think you deserved it, speak to your coach to see what you are doing wrong. You may think you are the best, but someone who is watching instead of playing might think someone else is better.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Gibs960

Latest Awards:

But the rest of my team said I was clearly the best player, and it's the captain who decides player of the match, and she doesn't seem to like me very much, she's just giving it to her friends

Tokens

Latest Awards:

you have a male netball team????????????????

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I ALWAYS COUNT HOW OFTEN I TOUCH THE BALL TOO.

:S

Tokens
    Habbo
    Gibs960

Latest Awards:

No I didn't count lol I just knew I'd touch the ball more times than four, I'd touched the ball about 5-7 times per quarter, and 7x4= 28

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Just have a word with the coach asking why she didnt think you deserved motm. Theres no need to quit just after one match report which doesnt have an impact on anything anyway.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast