HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415 LastLast

Thread: HHGS VALUES

Tokens
    Habbo
    GoldenMerc

Latest Awards:

Right you realy do have a pea brain in there, Well if your lucky.
    HHGS values have been up for under a month i think we started 2 weeks ago.

Tokens

I find your site to be utterly repugnant and to be very honest your site and your personalities share that same key quality.
    DANI IS ABOUT
    mods do they ever let up tbh ?

Tokens
    Habbo
    GoldenMerc

Latest Awards:

o kl i find your spelling **** but do i comment? no
    I just can't understand it half the time
    Any other comments that you can't back up please go ahead and say it

Tokens

Latest Awards:

She doesnt seem that pea brained to me! All I can say is owned. Secondly its so funny how when ever you not sure of your case you quick to use the, "I think card" but at other times you so dam sure of yourself!

Also im sorry but I find the way you get so on the defensive when someone just makes a post saying they don't like your site to be dam classic! Sure you dont rather want to invest in stand up comedy rather than sad attempts at web sites?
    Last edited by Finkelstien; 30-12-2007 at 06:22 PM.
    Don't bother giving me + or - rep as I simply don't give a dam...?
    Cheers

Tokens
    Habbo
    GoldenMerc

Latest Awards:

Right the comments you said were like,
    'Its trash' i dont view trash stuff like that, If you said something like
    Oh add a banner or change the background i would of responded in a positive way but you are just keen to attack me.
    Ross

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by badgirl4555 View Post
    can you read i said my brother was 6 so next time get yor facts right little boy
    no offence to you, or your brother but setting up, and running a site takes alot of time & hard work.

also the average six year old doesnt know how to use a pc.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenMerc View Post
    Right the comments you said were like,
    'Its trash' i dont view trash stuff like that, If you said something like
    Oh add a banner or change the background i would of responded in a positive way but you are just keen to attack me.
    Ross
    Why dont you open your little eyes and view the first comment I made I did not once call HHGS trash I did after your ignorant attempt at slandering me yes! You got on the defensive because I bruised your little ego by saying I dont like your site face the facts. As I said before stick to stand up comedy you really would get the audience canning themselves because I am!
    Last edited by Finkelstien; 30-12-2007 at 06:29 PM.
    Don't bother giving me + or - rep as I simply don't give a dam...?
    Cheers

Tokens

very well said finkelstien next time you try to make a website remeber this dont go and advertise on a rivals forum because u will get owned everytime all that i wanna say is go gt laid
    Oh and Shaun before running me down do tell us why your nickname is Shaun The Sheep because I have a pretty good idea why!

read between the lines if your brain is too small
    DANI IS ABOUT
    mods do they ever let up tbh ?

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

to be honest looking at them my 6 yr old brother could do better that how pathetic they are i tbh i could just crap on them and theyd look better
    I'm sure he could do better than you because you talk absolute garbage lyk dis an crap and all of dem ar gaii!!!1 :rolleyes:

Quote Originally Posted by Finkelstien View Post
    Shows how sad you are having to keep going on with the same topic. I dont care if you gained a million and ten hits in the end of the day you got more than half by the use of this forum and its pathetic. I dont care if you stand on your heads and sing Do It by Nelly Furtado god dammit using a rival fansites forum to promote the use of your rare values is down right sad! So I would not boast about the amount of hits sorry.

Secondly I will say again, yes you might have those hits that does not mean people would ever contemplate using or viewing your site afterwards.
    A lot are starting to use them actually since your site is down and many don't agree with some of the values.

very well said very true so why dont u go eles were and advertise there becuase we dont like people like you who are stuck up there own bums tbh and have to be as low as to adverise on a rivals site that is bloody sad
    :rolleyes:
    can you read i said my brother was 6 so next time get yor facts right little boy
    How PATHETIC are you using big writing to cover up how stupid you are.

I find your site to be utterly repugnant and to be very honest your site and your personalities share that same key quality.
    Your a repugnant 10 year old.

Edited by Favourtism (Forum Moderator): Please do not be rude.
    Last edited by Favourtism; 30-12-2007 at 07:26 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    GoldenMerc

Latest Awards:

Ok first comment:
    I really think HHGS values are a sad attempt. Its my personal opinion which I have a right to make. I looked at the values and the site itself just once and I promised myself to never enter the url on a web page again.
    Sad attempt meaning you think its a waste of our time trying ?
    Correct?
    Second comment:
    Shame dont get on the defensive now you just might get a nose bleed mate.

Secondly I wouldnt waste the time giving ways to improve a site that has no future sorry. Also how can you say im "Fat and ugly" when you have never seen me? At least I can substantiate my opinion, I know trash when I see it and Iv seen your site thats the difference
    This comment made me lirl:
    I know trash when I see it and Iv seen your site thats the difference
    When you make a popular fansite you can talk.
    You are basically going out to get us to argue with you, Which you have done well and made your self look like a idiot which you have also done well wish me to tell you again, You claimed that all our users came from Habbox forum but actually you were wrong as i showed proof that only 340 or something came from habboxforum but you carried on argueing and made your self look like a fool.