HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    e5

Latest Awards:

Default Katie(Jordan) Price and Peter Andre to split up

"

Katie Price and Peter Andre to split after four years of marriage

Katie Price and Peter Andre – who met on I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here! – to split

Comments (4)

Katie Price And Peter Andre: more than 1 million viewers watch their ITV2 reality show each week. Photograph: Gareth Cattermole/Getty Images

Reality TV stars Katie Price and Peter Andre, whose relationship began when they were contestants on I'm A Celebrity ... Get Me Out of Here!, are to separate.
    A spokesman for the couple confirmed today that they were separating after four and a half years of marriage.
    Price, a former Page 3 model, and Andre, who enjoyed chart success as a singer in the 1990s, began a relationship after being contestants on 2004's I'm A Celebrity and were married the following year.
    Since that time the pair have generated an enormous volume of publicity, including their ITV2 shows When Jordan Met Peter, Jordan & Peter: Laid Bare, Jordan & Peter: Marriage Mayhem?, Katie & Peter: The Baby Diaries and Katie & Peter: The Next Chapter.
    Their latest ITV2 reality TV show, Katie & Peter: Stateside, is currently attracting more than 1 million viewers on Thursday nights.
    Formerly known as Page 3 girl Jordan, the first volume of Price's memoirs, Being Jordan, sold more than 1m copies. The third volume of her memoirs, Jordan: Pushed to the Limit, was published last year"

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2009...er-andre-split

Closed by preposterous (Forum Moderator) - Thread closed due to one already existing.
    Last edited by dirrty; 11-05-2009 at 09:18 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Its utter rubbish

Tokens
    Habbo
    e5

Latest Awards:

They had a fight on their ITV 2 show, but made up within the hour. This is something more recent, but they're never gonna split tbh. Well I dunno. I really like them though.

edit; o dis been posted kkkkkkkk
    Last edited by e5; 11-05-2009 at 09:00 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Coming to ITV2... Katie and Peter: The Last Chapter.

Wonder how long this split will last. :rolleyes:

Tokens
    Habbo
    e5

Latest Awards:

Who says they've split yet? lol.