HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default The Grinch who stole... characters?

Ho ho... oh no...

I'm rapidly getting reports that could change Christmas as we know it! My elves have informed that the Grinch, a pest around this time of year if I'm honest (as if I haven't got enough to do!), has been stealing characters from our favourite Christmas films!

Somehow he has managed to pass through dimensions to get to these characters and not happy with just trying to ruin the Christmas at Whoville, he is causing chaos elsewhere too! Without these characters, the stories crumble and the dimension goes... silent. Oh silenttttt nightttt... Sorry got a bit carried away, back to business!

I need YOUR help. I'm too busy trying to get everything ready for Christmas. With Rudolph missing (thankfully HxHD are taking care of this side of things), I have asked the lovely Competitions department (I trust them a lot more, you see) to focus on the film characters!

The first missing character that I have recieved reports on is Scott Calvin from Santa Clause! Different things mean that we can save these characters from their terrible fate of nothingness so head on over to 'Thinking outside the film' to attempt to rescue Scott. If you manage to get him, I may consider moving you to the 'EXTREMELY GOOD' list.

Thank you! I will keep you informed using this forum. The fate of our favourite films rest in your capable hands... now where did I put my whisky?... I mean sleigh....

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Ho ho ho!

Another film has been targeted by the Grinch and they need your help to sort things out. Click here and spot the five differences in the picture!

Good luck, the fate of our favourite christmas films rests on your shoulders!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Ho ho ho! Oh dear, I need a new catchphrase... AM I BOVVERED?!!!

A new film character has been stolen! Click here and say the funniest Christmas joke that you can! It's as simple as that!

Now back to my sleigh...

Tokens

Latest Awards:

AM I BOVVERED? No, too aggressive? Okay... ho ho ho.

The Grinch is getting personal now. He's stolen an Elf from the film... Elf. Click here and wait for the clues to appear! They'll appear everyday so keep an eye out or we may never find him!

Good luck!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Ho ho ho! Yo yo yo!

A new Habbox quest can be found here. The unfortunate character stolen by the Grinch this time is Jack from 'The Nightmare before Christmas.' Such a nightmare! Follow the clues and bring Jack back!

Good luck!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Ho ho ho!

Another film character has gone missing. This time, it's Kevin from the Home Alone 2! The truth is Home Empty is not such a good film. Basically, the robbers just get away with all the money from the toy shop till, the end. So we need Kevin to come up with fancy new tricks of catching the robbers or there'd be no film! All you have to do is click here and enter the competition by coming up with the most inventive present you can think of!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Ho ho ho!

A new character has been stolen, this time from 'A Christmas Carol'! This competition is a little different though as it's in the form of a Habbo quest. Click here for more information!

Good luck!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Ho ho ho!

Bad news guys! Yep, you've guessed it! Another character has been stolen, this time from 'Jingle all the way.' Describe Howard's escape by clicking here and entering the competition!

Good luck!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Ho ho ho!

Jack Frost has been stolen from the film... Jack Frost... and needs your help! The Grinch is playing games with us and making us choose 'Yes' or 'No' without knowing the question! Help us choose an answer by clicking here so we can hopefully rescue Jack Frost from the evil clutches of the Grinch!

Good luck!