HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Jordesh

Latest Awards:

Default Olympic Torch Relay

So the relay is under way and began today at Lands End and I went to visit it earlier in my town. It was such a good experience and obviously one you won't get again. So I decided, knowing that many people on this forum will probably go and see it when it's travelling around the country, to post a thread where we can all share images and the people who ran it locally for them. Their messages they have entered to be selected are so sweet. (http://www.london2012.com/torch-relay/torchbearers/). It has been ridiculously packed on the streets it goes through. I got right next to the torch and touched it (ha)

Every day it's being shown live here http://www.bbc.co.uk/torchrelay/ incase you didn't know. You can also see where it will go near you.

Is anyone deciding to go?

Some pics me and my friend took:

Last edited by Jordan; 19-05-2012 at 07:11 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Geiranger

Latest Awards:

Default The Olympic Torch Relay

Hey! As the torch has started it's relay around Britain, I was wondering if any of you are carrying (If so what for) and what you think of it!

moderator alert Thread closed by Jordan (Forum Super Moderator): As both same topic
    Last edited by Jordan; 01-06-2012 at 11:02 AM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Gonna be going to Theale on the 11th (i think) of July for the first two hours of school to see it pass through.. I'm not overly excited but it's a once in a lifetime opportunity, so why not. Two hours off of school too, woo!!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Samantha.

Latest Awards:

It has already been to Cheltenham and they put on a massive show for the torch, I like how they're doing the relay so everyone can see the torch in there own town! I'm going to see it again when it comes to Nottingham!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Paige.

Latest Awards:

It's coming to Norfolk around the 4th of July and is going through Norwich, Acle, Filby, Great Yarmouth and Lowestoft which are all practically next to me and Filby is the next village but I'm not going as I'm not really fussed about it and neither are my friends or family
    cats > you

Tokens
    Habbo
    ,Alpha,

Latest Awards:

It's here tomorrow, but I'm in work :/

Tokens
    Habbo
    Lamz

Latest Awards:

me & 4 of my friends are contemplating wither to go or not... I mean like we'll never see/be at a torch relay again but it's kinda pointless

Instagram l Twitter l Soundcloud
    Retired HxL DJ (Ice)

Tokens
    Habbo
    :odey:

Latest Awards:

I'm gonna go, once in a life time thing and that,
    Good op to take some photos too
    Quote Originally Posted by lawrawrrr View Post
    let it be always marked here that odey is a babe

There are a lot of things that are personally uncomfortable to show, especially me
    without makeup and completely bloated or crying. But I've realized that it's time for me to
    show my audience that you don't have to be perfect to achieve your dreams.
    Because nobody relates to being perfect.

Katy Perry

Tokens

Latest Awards:

it came through my town today, i didn't go though because i thought it'd be pointless but now i really wish i had, a lot of people took videos etc and it looked really good, i missed out on a great experience! i recommend you all go when it's near you because you'll regret it if not!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

It came through my city a while ago and it was totally worth it for the free coca cola.
    "There are only two important days in your life: the day you are born, and the day you find out why."
    Mark Twain

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast