HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Default www.Pik.gy - Share Pictures & Make Photo Albums

Pik.gy is a new forum board that primarily focuses on image sharing. This project was inspired by several popular communities; three of them being DeviantArt, Flickr, and Tumblr. Pik.gy is not your typical forum board -- I've dumbed down the walls of text whilst targeting the visual aspect of communication. Assuming you're confused I'm going to take a few minutes to show you how I did this 'visually'...

Allow me to break down the mechanics; Pik.gy is a FORUM, a PHOTO SHARING community, and an IMAGE HOST bundled into one sole website. Whether you're a designer or a picture taking fanatic, this website is just for you.

COOL FEATURES:
    • Create Photo Albums
    • Upload Images
    • Share Images
    • Comment on Images

Tokens

Latest Awards:

It's a chan?

Like the thousands of others.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by adECW View Post
    It's a chan?

Like the thousands of others.
    Absolutely not. I don't condone brainless trolling, I do however enjoy the laughter that come from memes thus I added a section for it on the site. I'm taking an approach similar to Deviant Art and a little like Pinterest.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

It's a forum for posting images.

How is it like DeviantArt?

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by adECW View Post
    It's a forum for posting images.

How is it like DeviantArt?
    Pik.gy can be used for a variety of things. Some would say we're an image upload solution although that is not entirely true; we do approve all types of images to be shared through the board but we're leaning more on creating a social network for designers who need a place to showcase their design work as well as giving them an opportunity to compose a free online portfolio.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Wal View Post
    Pik.gy can be used for a variety of things. Some would say we're an image upload solution although that is not entirely true; we do approve all types of images to be shared through the board but we're leaning more on creating a social network for designers who need a place to showcase their design work as well as giving them an opportunity to compose a free online portfolio.

When you say all types of images does this mean adult images to as if not you might want to create some kind of rules section

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Why do you need a whole forum designed just around image uploading? Couldn't you expand your audience if you made your aim and purpose broader?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

It's a forum though, not really a social network?