HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

View Poll Results: Who do you want to be the next Tory Leader, and Prime Minister?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Boris Johnson

3 33.33%
  • Dominic Raab

0 0%
  • Michael Gove

0 0%
  • Jeremy Hunt

2 22.22%
  • Matt Hancock

0 0%
  • Sajid Javid

2 22.22%
  • Other

2 22.22%
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Tory Leadership

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Default Tory Leadership

Tory Leadership

Yesterday, Theresa May resigned as Tory Leader officially triggering the leadership race

In the poll I have only included those candidates who have so far got the backing of over 6 MPs which is the number needed to get on the ballot. At the moment, Boris Johnson is leading with the number of MPs backing him openly at around 50, with Gove and Hunt at around 35 each.

The final two will go to a ballot of Conservative Party members. That is, if candidates don't decide to drop out. There's been rumours that the polling for Boris is so good amongst the membership, that some frontrunners will simply concede before it even goes to the party members.

It's possible that there could be a new PM by the end of the month if it concludes early. If not, we expect by the 23rd July.

So who do you want as the next Tory Leader and Prime Minister?
    Last edited by -:Undertaker:-; 08-06-2019 at 03:16 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    dbgtz

Latest Awards:

theyre all shit

well at least like 8 of them are

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

I'd personally prefer Leadsom to take it but pretty sure that won't happen. I am a fan of Boris myself buttttttt he's just so divisive (not among the party necessarily but as a figure) that I don't know he'd be able to pull off the necessary work - he's very easy to caricature and to pass off as a bumbling buffoon by his opponents. That said, with Hunt and Gove as the other frontrunners I do hope it ends up being Johnson as those two are hideous creatures from the depths. Gove is like a MORE creepy version of Michael Howard, and Hunt definitely deserves the rhyming slang.
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

@FlyingJesus;

Totally agree with you on Gove and Hunt. Gove I don't trust an inch especially with those who are backing him, and Hunt has changed his position on No Deal about 4 times. I am favourable towards (those running): Boris Johnson, Dominic Raab, Esther McVey, Andrea Leadsom.

Tonight the ERG's Steve Baker MP declared for Boris, and I was waiting to see what he did as I trust him a lot especially given he absolutely refused to vote for May's surrender deal. He's also had Priti Patel MP and Gavin Williamson MP declare tonight.

I think a lot of them now understand: take us out by the 31st October or it's curtains. We're in the last chance saloon.

Last edited by -:Undertaker:-; 08-06-2019 at 11:03 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    dbgtz

Latest Awards:

boris johnson flops more than a fish on land and also got a journalist assaulted (or at least tried to)
    raab negotiated a deal then resigned because he didnt like the deal he negotiated and also has to use a cookbook to make toast
    nothing to say for esther mccvey, but a quick google search looks like she lied about a report regarding universal credit
    leadsom argued about trade deals to pascal lamy whose whole job is/was trade deal and somehow thinks pooping a kid out wouldve made her do a better job than good ol TM

lets not forget all these usage of drugs coming to light
    not that i have an issue with the usage, more the hypocrisy

theyre all pretty bloody awful

- - - Updated - - -

boris johnson flops more than a fish on land and also got a journalist assaulted (or at least tried to)
    raab negotiated a deal then resigned because he didnt like the deal he negotiated and also has to use a cookbook to make toast
    nothing to say for esther mccvey, but a quick google search looks like she lied about a report regarding universal credit
    leadsom argued about trade deals to pascal lamy whose whole job is/was trade deal and somehow thinks pooping a kid out wouldve made her do a better job than good ol TM

lets not forget all these usage of drugs coming to light
    not that i have an issue with the usage, more the hypocrisy

theyre all pretty bloody awful

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

As much as I still can't stand him I think that Gove's played a blinder politically with the drug confession, it means no-one can hold it as a card against him later on and the simpletons in their crack houses have taken it to mean he's one of their own (because obviously everyone who's ever used drugs is part of the same tight knit community for life................) and then pretty much everyone else has just said "yeah so what", very shrewd move on his part. As I say, still think he's a ****wit vampire
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by dbgtz
    raab negotiated a deal then resigned because he didnt like the deal he negotiated
    Raab didn't negotiate it though. Neither did David Davis. If you remember, she called the Cabinet to Chequers and ambushed them with her plan which had been negotiated by Civil Servant Olly Robbens operating on behalf of Number 10. Raab, Davis and Boris all did the principled thing and resigned.

EU starting to go crackers over this. Good. Don't pay them a penny.

It's like how Trump just got Mexico to start patrolling the border. Threatened them with raising tariffs - a week later they caved in.
    Last edited by -:Undertaker:-; 09-06-2019 at 06:03 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Stealth

Latest Awards:

sajid because his head looks like an egg and eggs are yummy

We part, only to meet again. 12/11/04

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

No love for Sam Gyimah?

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Zak View Post
    No love for Sam Gyimah?
    Pulled out not long after you posted this but no anyway, he wants another referendum
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +
    Like Zak Liked

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast