HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Madonna feat. Nicki Minaj & M.I.A. - Give Me All Your Luvin'

Madonna is back with her brand new single and video out now.

Thoughts? It's kind of underwhelming for her big return and the features are SO unnecessary and random... But it's super catchy. Not something I'd buy, however

It's so weird/hilarious seeing M.I.A. being all girly and poppy in the video :L I think I like the video, though. The breast feeding bit is cringey ....

Shall we have an actual discussion instead of posting "I like the song " ??? :dance::dance::dance:
    you can be my daddy

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i like the beat, and it's a kind of song that if i heard on the radio, i wouldn't change channels - but i personally wouldn't buy it or think "this is amazing" either. in regards to the video, her dancing/walking just looks completely awkward and ******* hell nicki minaj gets around. she features of wayyyyyyyyyy too many songs and she's not even that good anyway (no doubt her new album will reinforce my opinion on that). but nevertheless, i wouldn't expect anything awesome from madonna nowadays so it's good enough for the standards of pop music anyway.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Wispur

Latest Awards:

What a strange video! Its a decent enough song, its quite catchy and quite different.
    Former General Manager
    Former Forum Manager
    Former Site Manager

I've left, but I still visit sometimes!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I really like the 'lightness' of it, andof course,it had to have that bloody annoyinglittle dubstep bit, because no pop song of 2012 is acceptable without it. TheresFARTOO MUCH SUPERBOWLNESS in the video, which would probably be amazing if you're from america, sux to b us.

I don't know what to expect from MIA at the superbowl, will she go all kanye infront of the millions of viewers?? will she just be there for that one verse that no-one really cares about??
    magik*magik

Tokens
    Habbo
    iConz..

Latest Awards:

I really really like this song! Not what I was expecting from Madonna and the video is quite cringey cause all I can think is "Madonna is 53"! So it makes me cringe but I think Nicki Minaj makes the song a hell of a lot better. Although at the same time, it seems like Nicki Minaj + M.I.A are just in there so Madonna can put a couple of current names onto her record. idk though.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by dirrty View Post
    i like the beat, and it's a kind of song that if i heard on the radio, i wouldn't change channels - but i personally wouldn't buy it or think "this is amazing" either. in regards to the video, her dancing/walking just looks completely awkward and ******* hell nicki minaj gets around. she features of wayyyyyyyyyy too many songs and she's not even that good anyway (no doubt her new album will reinforce my opinion on that). but nevertheless, i wouldn't expect anything awesome from madonna nowadays so it's good enough for the standards of pop music anyway.
    You basically summed up my thoughts. Whenever she comes back with a new record I think okay this is gonna be amazing cos it's Madonna and "Queen of Pop" blahblah then she comes out with something quite average. Then I wonder why I expected so much in the first place. I think there are a few songs on Ray of Light and Confessions that are GREAT but apart from that... Yeah she's definitely way past it.

Quote Originally Posted by Plebings View Post
    I really like the 'lightness' of it, andof course,it had to have that bloody annoyinglittle dubstep bit, because no pop song of 2012 is acceptable without it. TheresFARTOO MUCH SUPERBOWLNESS in the video, which would probably be amazing if you're from america, sux to b us.

I don't know what to expect from MIA at the superbowl, will she go all kanye infront of the millions of viewers?? will she just be there for that one verse that no-one really cares about??
    I still can't get over the randomness of MIA. I can kind of understand Nicki, like if Madge is trying to get current names on it so she's down wiv da kids but MIA is hardly that popular?
    you can be my daddy

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Every post I make cuts my spaces

Quote Originally Posted by Judas View Post
    I still can't get over the randomness of MIA. I can kind of understand Nicki, like if Madge is trying to get current names on it so she's down wiv da kids but MIA is hardly that popular?
    Yeah I don't know why she was included, she probably should have learnt from xtina <-- winky face
    magik*magik

Tokens
    Habbo
    Ellz

Latest Awards:

Tbh, i think madonna has lost her edge, there are better acts around now and i think she just had nicki and MIA in there to try and appeal to a wider auidence, neither of them really have a big part in the song.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

So much luv for madonna.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Ellz View Post
    Tbh, i think madonna has lost her edge, there are better acts around now and i think she just had nicki and MIA in there to try and appeal to a wider auidence, neither of them really have a big part in the song.
    I do agree... Their parts really weren't necessary and didn't add anything to the song so just comes across as way to try and interest more people

Quote Originally Posted by Plebings View Post
    Every post I make cuts my spaces

Yeah I don't know why she was included, she probably should have learnt from xtina <-- winky face
    LOL the inclusion of the word "bionic" in M.I.A's verse (if you can even call it that) made me chuckle slightly
    you can be my daddy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast