HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    thatc00lgirl

Latest Awards:

Default What are the earliest pc or online games you've played?

Before the times that all games ran smoothly and all 3d visually smooth, there were 8-bit games and old online
    games like Habbo

What were the earliest pc games you've played?
    What were the earliest online games you've played?
    What were the earliest mobile games you've played?
    Before Facebook closed down many of their games, which games did you play?

For earliest pc games, i'd say Tomb Raider [older version], some monster egg hatching game where you take
    care of that monster, rollercoaster tycoon [and pretty much all the other tycoon games] and Nanny Mania.

For earliest online games, i'd say Neopets, Runescape, Adventure Quest, Habbo, "Zack & Cody" Games, Garfield
    Games, Hotel626, games on those Disney/Cartoon Network/Nickalodeon websites, the Asylum game that is always
    on the Hotel626 website, Miniclips games, y8.com games, Maplestory, AuditionSEA.

For earliest mobile games, i'd say the first version of Asphalt, the snake game, the red ball game, tetris and
    some bubble shooting games and i forgot. I didn't play much mobile games when i was younger. AH and a
    fishing game too.

For old Facebooks games that may or may not be still there, i'd say Icy Tower, Pet Society [for those who
    spent so much money on it, RIP], Happy Aquarium, Cafe World, Mafia Wars, FarmVille, Word Challenge,
    Restaurant City, Hotel City, Bejeweled Blitz, Tiki Resort, Marvel: Avenger Alliance and Mouse Hunt.

How about you?

Tokens
    Habbo
    X

Latest Awards:

PC - The earliest game I played was Sims 2/3. That's the only PC games I've ever played.

Online - Club Penguin, WeeWorld, Habbo. I used to play games on miniclip a lot.

Mobile - Snake & Bounce on Nokia

Facebook - Farmville, YoVille, Pet Society

Tokens
    Habbo
    Flairr

Latest Awards:

What were the earliest pc games you've played? Lemmings
    What were the earliest online games you've played? Kings of Chaos
    What were the earliest mobile games you've played? Snake
    Before Facebook closed down many of their games, which games did you play? Mafia Wars, technically on MySpace though.

Tokens

Mine are the following:

What were the earliest pc games you've played? Sim 2 and Old version of Tom Raider
    What were the earliest online games you've played? Neopets and Maplestory
    What were the earliest mobile games you've played? Snake and Tetris
    Before Facebook closed down many of their games, which games did you play? FarmVille and Pet Society

Tokens

Latest Awards:

On the PC, Doom, Dark Forces, Quake, Duke Nukem. Going back to '95, '96.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

What were the earliest pc games you've played? Elder Scroll Morrowind/Gothic 1
    What were the earliest online games you've played? Runescape/Knight Online
    What were the earliest mobile games you've played? Snake
    Before Facebook closed down many of their games, which games did you play? FarmVille and Mafia Wars