HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Shonly

Latest Awards:

Default what was the first fansite you joined?

also have you ever worked/been active at another fansite?

the first fansite i signed up to was habbox back during habbox easter eggstravaganza in 2011, but it wasn't the first one i joined as staff. habbox events seemed to recycle old staff back then instead of hiring new people, so after this happened like 3-4 times i gave up and went to host for thishabbo instead lmao

then as soon as thishabbo hired me there was a change in management and smurfed- contacted me asking me to come to habbox so here i am hello

what about you?

Tokens
    Habbo
    TinyFroggy

Latest Awards:

I listened to Habbox radio and joined the forum first. It was very hard to become a staff in the old days cause Habbox was the center and everyone seems to be flooding in. They open the applications only few times. Got to be a trialist dj tho after awhile. But my first time as a staff was in the other fansites. The unofficial fansites. Can't even remember their names since it was a long time ago but mostly I worked as a dj. It's easier since they need staff but yeah, I'm dj-ing to 2 listeners most of the time

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Tokens
    Habbo
    blance.

Latest Awards:

I started playing Habbo back in '04 on the Canada server, when i was 14. back then Habbox was the only one.
    although i didn't join back then, I (like many others i'm sure) used the rare values a lot though.
    So i was always on Habbox, Listening to the great Habboxlive Dj's of Habbox Past, & Browsing the values
    I think the reason i didn't join back then was just my age, Basically Habbo was just the game for me, i didn't know about this fan-base of people all over the world, the activities and games to be involved in.
    It didnt take me anytime at all to get involved here at Habbox when i started though, and im glad i did.

And to me Habbox has become more of a Nostalgia Fansite. brings back the memories of the old days. which i love.
    Like TinyFroggy Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    TinyFroggy

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Blance View Post
    I started playing Habbo back in '04 on the Canada server, when i was 14. back then Habbox was the only one.
    although i didn't join back then, I (like many others i'm sure) used the rare values a lot though.
    So i was always on Habbox, Listening to the great Habboxlive Dj's of Habbox Past, & Browsing the values
    I think the reason i didn't join back then was just my age, Basically Habbo was just the game for me, i didn't know about this fan-base of people all over the world, the activities and games to be involved in.
    It didnt take me anytime at all to get involved here at Habbox when i started though, and im glad i did.

And to me Habbox has become more of a Nostalgia Fansite. brings back the memories of the old days. which i love.
    I agree with Habbox being the nostalgia fansite. For me, it's the bitter truth. I hope though, we can make it great again

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

i first joined HabboQuests randomly because it was the first one of the "official fansites list" and, some days later, tried Habbox and after that I never left Habbox

Tokens
    Habbo
    TinyFroggy

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by LUCPIX View Post
    i first joined HabboQuests randomly because it was the first one of the "official fansites list" and, some days later, tried Habbox and after that I never left Habbox
    I'm glad you tried Habbox. Cause of that, we get to meet each other!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Habbox. Been here for 13 years. Never joined another fansite.

Tokens
    Habbo
    ozad

Latest Awards:

I have played Habbo on and off for several years and without a doubt Habbox has always been the one open in the tab beside.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sloths

Latest Awards:

I joined ClubHabbo for a while back in the day, wasn't staff or anything. Then I discovered Habbox, got hired and never looked back!

Tokens
    Habbo
    MONEYMAGIC

Latest Awards:

Habbox, then I found the Forum and now I only visit this

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast