HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default how does your current job/education compare to what you expected?

How does your job compare to your dream job of a few years ago/now?
    If you're not working, how about education (i.e. quality of uni, degree, grades etc)

I guess my job is in the same kinda industry as my dream job of a few years ago (banking or similar) and I hope to move into banking in them coming years. My first dream job was probs becoming a pilot, just chose a different path in the end!
    used to fix usertitles n stuff

last +rep: -nick
    rep points: 16361

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I work in a bank too although I was planning on becoming a teacher. I decided it wasn't really for me though. Maybe in the future, I'll reconsider but highly unlikely. I like where I am now but I'd like to move into more of a policy role rather than the office work I'm doing now.

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

A few years ago I thought I'd be a qualified English teacher (and very nearly was) by now. I'm doing a wildly different job which I love so much now and trying to move even more into what I love.... I'm fairly happy in general (although quite miserable in the place I am). So crazy how life can change so massively, so quickly...

Tokens
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

Latest Awards:

i wanted to be a social researcher and i did apply for positions after graduating but..... realistically, it's not a secure job. you'll be confined to one area of study for your whole 'career' and you're only employed until the study is over.

i'm going into support work (mental health problems and learning disabilities) which i'm entirely happy to do and hopefully it can open up other opportunities. at least i'm doing something that will be rewarding to me and not something to just get the bills paid.

pigged 25/08/2019

Tokens
    Habbo
    LewSafety

Latest Awards:

I always wanted to join the police growing up. However, my last two jobs have been far from that dream. I was a baker and now I manage a nightclub/bar/grill.

I don't think I'll every join the police now. I think because of my current jobs and constant arguments with the police over licensing and them not actually doing the jobs they should be doing to support licensees, I've saw them in a different light.

I'm pretty happy in management and while working in a bar isn't really part of the long term plan, it'll do for now.

Tokens
    Habbo
    J25T

Latest Awards:

I've not long finished my degree and now looking for work

degree-wise, i didn't believe when I was in school I would ever do a degree, but if I had it would have been something IT related - so kinda close

job-wise, completely different. From the jobs I've applied/had interviews for - I hardly knew they existed let alone what they were about

Tokens
    Habbo
    :Cerys

Latest Awards:

My dream was always to do law or something like forensic science however my AS Levels didn't exactly go to plan so I dropped out to do an Aviation Management Degree!!

Not exactly my dream path but it's something i've always enjoyed soo I'm gonna see where it goes.

My job atm is Sainsburys and obviously that's not a permanent forever thing however if I end up there forever somehow I'd be very sad

Tokens
    Habbo
    Prosiary

Latest Awards:

Dream was to become a chef, so i'm almost there, Everyone didn't think I would still want to be a chef but oh well i'm almost trained and no job as of now

liam //

www.habbox.com/jobs

Tokens
    Habbo
    ToxicMint

Latest Awards:

my dream was to be famous but im in a dead end job now and i have no skills and i dont know much to get a better job so i will be here for life.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

It's way more fun than I expected at the moment lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast