HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Thread: Hey!

Tokens

Red face Hey!

Hi there!

It's very nice to meet you all.
    My name is Matt, I'm 16, 17 in exactly two weeks, and I'm from the United Kingdom!

Just a little about me, I'm currently at Sixth-Form studying for my A-Levels in Biology, Psychology and Drama & Theatre Studies. I have an ambition to study a Dual Honours BSc in Psychology and Human Biology at university, in hopes of completing further studies in postgraduate qualifications focusing on Psychopathology and Neuropsychology.
    I'm also completing an Extended Project Qualification, by where I carry out an individual research project which will aim to answer a specific hypothesis or question that I set, and for this I chose to look into the intriguing field of Face Perception, specifically a disorder characterised by the inability to process and perceive faces (imagine how weird it would be to be unable to recognise your parents or best friend by their face?!) and whether or not prevalence of this disorder is correlational to prevalence of other developmental and cognitive disorders such as Autistic Spectrum Disorders and so forth.

ANYWAY (Sorry to bore you, haha - very passionate about that stuff...)
    I'm really into theatre, musicals, listening to music (huge Panic! at the Disco and Fall Out Boy fan here) of all different genres, for example last week I could not stop listening to FOB's Mania album, before switching back to being obsessed with Adele's 25 album a few days later . Whilst my childhood was completely composed of High School Musical raves, I have to say that one of my most favourite musicals these days has to be Kinky Boots (It's on UK Tour now... highly recommended XD). It's so extremely uplifting and fun and the songs will be engraved in your head for months.

Whilst I have played Habbo for a long time now, on and off different accounts, I decided its time to come back, start fresh and see what the communities of Habbo and Habbox have to offer me! I intend to become regularly active within the community, perhaps taking up some staff roles eventually, too!

Yeah, long post. Oops. I get too passionate!!

Hope to speak to you all at some point

- Matt

P.S. Gay Power
    Like tbl Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    ozad

Latest Awards:

Welcome to the forums!

We look forward to seeing you around!

Country
    United States of America
    Tokens
    Habbo
    __tbl

Latest Awards:

Welcome!!! Have all the fun, win all the things! (sunglasses)

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jarkie

Latest Awards:

This is one decent introduction! Welcome to the forum, there is lots to get involved with for sure!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sloths

Latest Awards:

Hey Matt! Welcome to the forum! I’m a huge musical fanatic too, the current soundtrack I have on repeat is Hamilton can’t get enough. If you have any questions or need any help around the forums hit me up I’d be happy to help!