HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Default Do you have any addictions?

As it says really. Interested to see what people think they have/ what they admit to.

I think I am addicted to the internet. I'm better than I used to be? But I still get really panicky and cranky when I can't get on!

I also think I am addicted to stress. I feel LOST without it!

I luckily don't have an addictive personality otherwise, alcohol, smoking and stuff I've tried but never felt addicted to it at all!

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

In the past?? Yes!, probably people I used to be intrinsically devoted to, whose voluntary absence would make me lose a little bit the capacity of feeling things, of identifying other person as interesting, my own values as a person, just like when an addicted person stops smoking, for example. Still recovering, though!

Other than that, all safe and unleashed! All the other stuff I have access to on a daily basis - internet, listening to the very same songs, accessing the same wikipedia pages/videos occasionally - are more like an habit (on an almost pathological degree) rather than addiction, since staying out of it for a long time doesn't get painful
    Last edited by LUCPIX; 22-10-2018 at 10:30 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    TinyFroggy

Latest Awards:

Masturbation. Nuff said.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by TinyFroggy View Post
    Masturbation. Nuff said.
    Did not expect this response lmao

Tokens
    Habbo
    Empired

Latest Awards:

Nope, don't think so. Probably the closest I come is sugar? But that's certainly nowhere near bad enough to be an addiction, more just a sweet tooth.

Definitely used to be addicted to the internet though. i'm sure many of you are in the same boat but I could easily spend 12 hours a day online lol

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by TinyFroggy View Post
    Masturbation. Nuff said.
    Nature callssssss, ya know

Habbox approves such acts for the sake of self-discovery and why not prevention of insomnia and nasal congestion, let's be real (y)

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sianness

Latest Awards:

Sugar. I get proper withdrawal symptoms if I don't have it, headaches etc

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Probably the internet. My broadband was down for almost two weeks, just got it back today. I can definitely function without it, but I felt really bored. So bored that I would literally just go to sleep. I used up all my mobile data and had to purchase more. The internet is basically a necessity in my life. I've also become kind of addicted to energy drinks, which is rather unusual because I rarely ever used to drink anything even remotely fizzy. I work nights and sleep like five or six hours a day, so (more often than not) I like to have some ice cold liquid energy to keep me going. Unlike the internet, though, if I absolutely had to, I could stop drinking energy drinks, so I suppose it's more of a common indulgence than an absolute addiction.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

| TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    TinyFroggy

Latest Awards:

That insomnia prevention XDDD Tru dat. LMAO