HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ... 20262728293031 LastLast

Thread: HxL

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Maatt. View Post
    Started in April... HAHA :}

Bethan has agreed to another hour with me some time soon - be ready ******* for the ride of your life xoxox @xxMATTGxx;
    Make sure you put the semi-colon after the usernames when tagging on the forum! (Just fixed it for you) Wooo can't wait, been watching some of her videos before she came on and found her pretty good.

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Tokens
    Habbo
    Skynus

Latest Awards:

@xxMATTGxx; is right. I mean, let's be honest - even if we attempted to get the more 'famous' YouTubers they would most likely decline due to them just coming back from vidcon or whatever it is and other things or they'd be sat planning for their future videos as that's their job. They wouldn't get paid for coming on some fan site of a game on the internet?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Bethan has agreed to another hour with me some time soon - be ready ******* for the ride of your life xoxox @xxMATTGxx;
    I knew it was April but bizarrely I thought that April was a month ago LMFAO. My bad, 3 months jeez. Or like 4 I don't know

Bethan was brilliant haha
    /

Tokens
    Habbo
    Red

Latest Awards:

Well Done Matt! You put in so much effort and it really paid off! I hand't heard of many of them either but I'll probably start watching their videos haha. Also thanks to Richie for going on the radio last min! Would of been a shame if it had of gone offline with a high listener count.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Yet

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Red View Post
    Well Done Matt! You put in so much effort and it really paid off! I hand't heard of many of them either but I'll probably start watching their videos haha. Also thanks to Richie for going on the radio last min! Would of been a shame if it had of gone offline with a high listener count.
    The only one to take on the listeners even though they were going to plummet! Na but in all seriousness the after hours really should have been planned prior to the show. With all the planning and preparation Matt put in, so should have radio management. I don't like slating my superiors but its the truth. We aren't going to get anywhere if djs refuse to dj when we have a high listener count.
    ofwgktadgaf

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Richie View Post
    The only one to take on the listeners even though they were going to plummet! Na but in all seriousness the after hours really should have been planned prior to the show. We aren't going to get anywhere if djs refuse to dj when we have a high listener count.
    Pretty much agree, was quite disappointed that no one was willing to actually book the slot after Matt to keep the radio online. It's a shame because the show was quite good and even though the listeners were going to drop we would still have a good amount who would remain tuned in.

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Tokens
    Habbo
    Red

Latest Awards:

I don't understand why the radio is offline when there is management, head and senior djs online...

Tokens
    Habbo
    Maatt.

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by xxMATTGxx View Post
    Pretty much agree, was quite disappointed that no one was willing to actually book the slot after Matt to keep the radio online. It's a shame because the show was quite good and even though the listeners were going to drop we would still have a good amount who would remain tuned in.
    Thats a shame! However it seened a little successful.

Quote Originally Posted by Richie View Post
    The only one to take on the listeners even though they were going to plummet! Na but in all seriousness the after hours really should have been planned prior to the show. With all the planning and preparation Matt put in, so should have radio management. I don't like slating my superiors but its the truth. We aren't going to get anywhere if djs refuse to dj when we have a high listener count.
    Thank you for your help! I did try to sort something out after.. weeks ago, but logan and grig told me to leave it.

Thank you Red :}

Quote Originally Posted by Intersocial View Post
    I knew it was April but bizarrely I thought that April was a month ago LMFAO. My bad, 3 months jeez. Or like 4 I don't know

Bethan was brilliant haha
    Bethan was amazing!

Quote Originally Posted by Sky View Post
    @xxMATTGxx; is right. I mean, let's be honest - even if we attempted to get the more 'famous' YouTubers they would most likely decline due to them just coming back from vidcon or whatever it is and other things or they'd be sat planning for their future videos as that's their job. They wouldn't get paid for coming on some fan site of a game on the internet?
    PLAN PLAN PLAN! ill plan more lol

Quote Originally Posted by xxMATTGxx View Post
    Make sure you put the semi-colon after the usernames when tagging on the forum! (Just fixed it for you) Wooo can't wait, been watching some of her videos before she came on and found her pretty good.
    oops sorry! :} #bethanftw

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

I don't understand why the radio is offline when there is management, head and senior djs online...
    I've connected for the time being but unfortunately I am unable to talk to the listeners. So if any HabboxLive DJ would like to do some work and actually book a slot then hit me up.

Previous Habbox Roles

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Congratulations, I caught sight of this thread, and wondered what all the fuss was about.... so I tuned in, and saw the number of listeners fly to 162. What impressed me is you was forward enough to ask her to do a show in the future, to which her response was very enthusiastic, well done, your efforts paid off
    It's the quality of your posts that count, not the quantity!

Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them.