HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Thankyou, kisskissMATTGkisskiss

I'm hoping it's been announced by the time I post this, but if not you can all see that his name isn't green anymore.

xxMATTGxx has been Habbox General Manager for nearly a year and unfortunately that time has come to an end. MattGarner has been my closest friend here at Habbox for the past 2 years and I am truly devastated that he's left his management role and it will leave a huge hole which I doubt will ever be completely filled.

One of the friendliest and most genuine people I've ever met, thanks MattG x
    "You live more riding bikes like these for 5 minutes than most people do in their entire lives"

RIP Marco Simoncelli ~ 1987 - 2011
    Previous Habbox Roles: Shows Manager, Help Desk Manager, Forum Moderator, Forum Super Moderator, Assistant Forum Manager, Forum Manager, Assistant General Manager (Staff), General Manager.

Retired from Habbox May 2011

Tokens
    Habbo
    Matthew.

Latest Awards:

Matt D; this was so unexpected ;o

You were a great GM when I was staff for the whole time and I with you best of luck in everything that you try to accomplish. Don't let anyone bring you down coz you're an amazing guy xx

Tokens
    Habbo
    :Lindsey

Latest Awards:

OMG , GAWWWNA, this is so sad D: , its really sad to see you go.

I would love to talk to you in the future, I really do miss our skype calls

You have been a great staff at Habbox!, You have always been very friendly to everyone. I really hope you the best of luck in the future Matt!

I'm not perfect but I'll keep trying.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

Matt you were seriously an amazing general manager, you changed habbox for the best imo and i wish you the best in whatever you decide to do next x

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Matt, youze a propa ledge
    luvyalongtime xoxoxox

tumblr
    | twitter | lastfm
    skype name: rosierozi

Tokens
    Habbo
    Catzsy

Latest Awards:

Matt, I have said all I had to say about you leaving. It is the end of an era and you have given so much to Habbox over the years. You will be sorely missed and this is a very sad day!
    oveyou:

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Bye Matt

Really good GM, I loved how you told people what you though, and didn't hide it due to being GM

Good luck on whatever you do in the future!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Firework

Latest Awards:

why so many staff changes omg
    Dionne.g for queen of habbox!!!!!!!

Bye matt

Tokens
    Habbo
    Nuxty

Latest Awards:

Love you Mr
    Charlie

Previous Habbox Roles: News Manager, Assistant News Manager, Senior News Reporter, News Reporter, Help Desk Staff, Forum Moderator, Events Organiser & Content Designer

Tokens
    Habbo
    Nickiest.

Latest Awards:

I won't say loads here because I've already said everything I wanted to say in the staff forums.

It's such a shame to see you go Matt, things won't be the same without xxMATTGxx If you leave the forum completely then you will be in big troublez, I know where you live ;l Thanks for everything you've done for Habbox Matt and thanks for being such a good friend to me xx

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast