HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    -:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Arrow Political Leaders

Which Political people do you admire/think did a lot, you don't have to admire them for a good reason you can admire them for how they ran their countrys or anything like that. You can have Gandi/Stalin/whoever you want.

So post pictures of the people who you admire/think did some good and explain why I think it will be interesting to see what peope post.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Hitler because he tricked an entire nation. Perhaps that's down to the stupidity and gullibility of the nation but whatever.

HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

- Saddam Hussein
    ~ Saddam did to Iraq what many other Arab leaders failed to do, secure security yet give your people western style freedoms. One of Saddams greatest achivements was to put Iraqs literacy levels from around 20% of the population being able to read and he made it 70% by opening schools and improving life for the people of Iraq.

- George W Bush
    ~ I certainly don't admire this guy but it's amazing how quickly and stupidly he made America one of the most hated nations in the world by invading Iraq. It is also amazing how easily he has gotton away with the murder of thousands in Iraq for Oil.

- Margaret Thatcher
    I admire Maggie because of two main things she did, number one being able to turn Britain around economically by shutting down the failing mines which were being kept open by the union controlled Labour governments. Number two is the fact she defeated the unions so they didn't control the government anymore.

- Tony Blair
    Tony Blair I certainly don't admire, but I think he's an important figure because of the following reasons. He stood so close to a President who invaded a country for oil, he also ignored the biggest protests the world has ever seen. Bakc at home Blair lied just about everything he did, he dumbed down Education, made the Union of England, Scotland, Wales and Northen Ireland an unfair one, wasted taxpayers money in everyway possible and also made us closer and closer to the EU.

- Donald Rumsfeld
    Donald Rumesfeld is the most arrogant person I have ever came across in life, although I have never met him I get angry when I see him lying about Iraq and the way he treated staff who didn't agree with the Iraq war was horrible, he sacked them. He also to people who don't know, has ownership of many oil companies.

- President Abbas of Palestine
    This guy has held together a country in a very nasty place of the world, he is a true supporter of freedom and for that I admire him.

- President Musharraf of Pakistan
    Musharraf just like Abbas holds together a country in a very difficut part of the world, he has held Pakistan from the brink of civil war and supports freedom just like Abbas and Saddam.

- Michael Howard
    In 2005 this man got more votes than the Labour Party and nearly became Prime Minister if it wasn't for our corrupt and wrong voting system. England mainly voted for this man and he won most of Englands seats, so he is the choosen man of England, not Tony Blair. I admire Howard because of his good beliefs which are very similar to mine such as; border control, stand up to the EU and be more tough on criminals.

These are the main people I guess who I think have had a big impact on me and the world. Also good point about Hitler and how he managed to fool millions of people.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Not exactly a political leader, but meh! Pope John Paul I think was a amazing man. Despite being the Head of the Catholic Church, he respected other people religions and belives in equality between everyone. He was the first Pope to pray in a mosque, something that was deemed unacceptable to Catholics and other Christian churches worldwide at the time. He had a large political pressence that was felt between many world leaders.

Oh, and Undertaker on the topic of Micheal Howard just thought Id post this video link. A politician that can't even answer a question...how professional

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=dorWqzEijPw
    POP
    MUSIC
    WILL
    NEVER
    BE
    LOW
    BROW

HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Frodo13. View Post

Not exactly a political leader, but meh! Pope John Paul I think was a amazing man. Despite being the Head of the Catholic Church, he respected other people religions and belives in equality between everyone. He was the first Pope to pray in a mosque, something that was deemed unacceptable to Catholics and other Christian churches worldwide at the time. He had a large political pressence that was felt between many world leaders.

Oh, and Undertaker on the topic of Micheal Howard just thought Id post this video link. A politician that can't even answer a question...how professional

The News Night thing, ive seen it

However i'd trust Howard over Gordon Brown anyday who said 'British jobs for British people' yet that is a lie because it's illegal to advertise for only British people thanks to Labour Political Correctness.

Oh look what I found, lying through his teeth to us all.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSieUhqIR6k
    Last edited by -:Undertaker:-; 04-11-2007 at 06:41 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    The News Night thing, ive seen it

However i'd trust Howard over Gordon Brown anyday who said 'British jobs for British people' yet that is a lie because it's illegal to advertise for only British people thanks to Labour Political Correctness.
    Techniqly (sp?) all jobs go to British people. All the people who come from foreign backgrounds get a British citizenship anyway

Edit: To your vid, why did you bring Blair into it? You specifically mentioned Brown.
    Last edited by Frodo13.; 04-11-2007 at 06:43 PM.
    POP
    MUSIC
    WILL
    NEVER
    BE
    LOW
    BROW

HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

Techniqly (sp?) all jobs go to British people. All the people who come from foreign backgrounds get a British citizenship anyway
    That is another one of Labours stupid policies, if I come from Africa then get a Ciztenship card then am I English? no. Also I mentioned Blair as he is just as bad as Brown and they've been running the country into the ground for the past 10 years

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    That is another one of Labours stupid policies, if I come from Africa then get a Ciztenship card then am I English? no. Also I mentioned Blair as he is just as bad as Brown and they've been running the country into the ground for the past 10 years
    I could say the same for Thatcher. She was probably the most hated women in Britain. Her government raised interest rates to 15% some of the highest seen in modern history, leaving homeowners unable to pay their mortages. The women was outed by her own party! In my opinion, she was a god damm awful PM by the late 90s. With Thatcher, you compleatly contradict yourself. Thatcher was a strong believer of remaining in the EU, something you are totally against I belive?

Unfortunatly for Blair, he is forever going to be rememberd for the Iraq War, one moment of weakness. I think with history, people will remember things such as the Good Friday Agreement.

And the citizenship things happens in almost every country in the world, and would continue with a Conservative government. Even though they may belive in a cut-down on immigration, they wouldn't deport everyone...
    Last edited by Frodo13.; 04-11-2007 at 06:56 PM.
    POP
    MUSIC
    WILL
    NEVER
    BE
    LOW
    BROW

HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

I could say the same for Thatcher. She was probably the most hated women in Britain. Her government raised interest rates to 15% some of the highest seen in modern history, leaving homeowners unable to pay their mortages. The women was outed by her own party! In my opinion, she was a god damm awful PM by the late 90s. With Thatcher, you compleatly contradict yourself. Thatcher was a strong believer of remaining in the EU, something you are totally against I belive?

Unfortunatly for Blair, he is forever going to be rememberd for the Iraq War, one moment of weakness. I think with history, people will remember things such as the Good Friday Agreement.
    Thacther you are wrong about, yes she was for the EU yet she stood up, personally I wouldn't be as Anti-EU if someone had a backbone and stood up to it. I also think Interest Rates are not the governments responsibilty they are the banks are they not? She had to close the mines with China and other countrys selling cheaper. A few months ago I was beginning to think she was a crap PM until I saw this great program called something like the truth about maggie.

Tony Blair was terrible, he never did a good thing except support Nuclear Power, Ireland was going to end and it just ended under his leadership. It still doesn't stop him destroying the country and killing thousands of people. History will remember Blair for the Invasion.

I also don't believe in deporting everyone, I believe we should deport the criminals and sponges in this country. David Cameron is a moron anyway so at the moment i'm not 'New conservative'
    Last edited by -:Undertaker:-; 04-11-2007 at 07:01 PM.

Tokens

yeah ok fredo, mr. left wing.
    lets deport the criminals to australia make it a prison again.
    Last edited by Mandez; 04-11-2007 at 07:03 PM.

British Ingenuity

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast