HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 31 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: HxL

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default HxL

IS FAILING.
    (yes, it's that thread again).

Okay, so exam season is over and habbo is muted which leaves us with habboxforum and habboxlive. The forum activity is picking up but the radio stats are not. Why is this? There are 168 hours each week of which each DJ has to commit only three. Is it really that difficult? You have... what? 30-40 DJs? It seems that only half of those have hit their minimums for this week. Have you SEEN the timetable for this weekend...

Brilliant. Also a note on weekly shows... or lack thereof:

Can we get an update on this soon? More perm shows!!! That's where the big listener bases come from in my experience.

During the habbox olympics (thanks again to all those involved ) some DJs made use of that extra medal-hungry userbase to boost their listeners. I don't see why this can't be the case for all events. If you're DJing and there's an event on you should take the party there, not open up your own separate party room. Think about joining forces every now and again, it's quite clear that it works.

Inactive DJs who aren't currently posted away should receive the appropriate warnings as they would if they were inactive in any other department. Sort it out please Make sure each DJ has AT LEAST one slot a week or they should just be fired. As a head/senior DJs you'd think that dj rain guy and jessy would dj a little more... or at all... literally never heard of them.

Thanks to everybody who actually is dedicating their time and effort into keeping the radio alive (albeit for only half of the week and by streaming rather than properly presenting a lot of the time) 20 listeners is good enough considering the circumstances and I'm sure that it'll pick up a little when the mute is lifted but I'm also sure that you'll agree that a little variety is needed. Don't put it down to recent events either because the downward spiral of complete and utter failure started long before the mute on habbo.

Really wanna see the radio get back on its feet as it's one of the last habbo radios out there and would be a shame to let it drift into oblivion like some others seem to have done.

x

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i agree but i hate streaming too, whats the point in becoming a dj if you just line up songs and don't talk
    habbox and management have become so laid back when it comes to their staff now lol its weird

ALSO SHOCKWAVES PLEASE DOWNLOAD SONGS WHEN U SAY UR GONNA DOWNLOAD THEM AND DONT EVER PLAY FOOTBALL SONGS FROM 2002 EVER AGAIN - MY EARS LOL :¬::¬::¬::¬::¬:

Tokens
    Habbo
    iLogan

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    IS FAILING.
    (yes, it's that thread again).

Okay, so exam season is over and habbo is muted which leaves us with habboxforum and habboxlive. The forum activity is picking up but the radio stats are not. Why is this? There are 168 hours each week of which each DJ has to commit only three. Is it really that difficult? You have... what? 30-40 DJs? It seems that only half of those have hit their minimums for this week. Have you SEEN the timetable for this weekend...

Brilliant. Also a note on weekly shows... or lack thereof:

Can we get an update on this soon? More perm shows!!! That's where the big listener bases come from in my experience.

During the habbox olympics (thanks again to all those involved ) some DJs made use of that extra medal-hungry userbase to boost their listeners. I don't see why this can't be the case for all events. If you're DJing and there's an event on you should take the party there, not open up your own separate party room. Think about joining forces every now and again, it's quite clear that it works.

Inactive DJs who aren't currently posted away should receive the appropriate warnings as they would if they were inactive in any other department. Sort it out please Make sure each DJ has AT LEAST one slot a week or they should just be fired. As a head/senior DJs you'd think that dj rain guy and jessy would dj a little more... or at all... literally never heard of them.

Thanks to everybody who actually is dedicating their time and effort into keeping the radio alive (albeit for only half of the week and by streaming rather than properly presenting a lot of the time) 20 listeners is good enough considering the circumstances and I'm sure that it'll pick up a little when the mute is lifted but I'm also sure that you'll agree that a little variety is needed. Don't put it down to recent events either because the downward spiral of complete and utter failure started long before the mute on habbo.

Really wanna see the radio get back on its feet as it's one of the last habbo radios out there and would be a shame to let it drift into oblivion like some others seem to have done.

x
    Totally agree with everything said here.

Each Monday, any DJ who has failed to meet their minimum and/or have failed to pre-book one slot receive a warning. Quite a few DJ's were dismissed yesterday mainly due to inactivity and many more DJ's are on their final warning.
    ex-hxl manager
    ex-event organizer
    ex-gfx designer
    ex-competition staff
    ex-content staff
    OFWGKΔ

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Habbox management are having a crackdown on staff who are only there for the title and not the work they volunteered to do. A clearout of the events department was recently done after the fiasco start to the hx olympics with the same hosts hosting. This got their butts in gear (in the end only 4 were removed) and I'm sure you can agree seeing as your team went to pretty much all of them that there was a bit more variety of hosts after the first few days. So I disagree that we are becoming laid back with staff. If anything, we've went in the opposite direction and I am trying to crack down on the culture of managers going through the warning system and instead just firing straight away. My argument being that I'd rather have a group of 10 being active than a group of 20 with 10 inactive (or do the odd thing here and there)

As for HxL itself, the department is definitely struggling atm. I am confident however that it is aware of these very issues as they have been talked about at length with me and that steps are being taken to try and sort out the issues, some of which are very deep problems and can't just be resolved by simply firing the inactive staff. I do think that habbo radios in general needs something more unique that hasn't been done before to revive itself and possibly even the whole Habbox site in general. Easier said than done though but we'll keep thinking! Rest assured, we will not go down without a fight!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Yeah the crack down occurred in news too.

Also loving the spelling mistake on the front page? Someone should get that sorted out as it rarely gets updated.

I agree though, yesterday I believe it was I went on Habbox.com for News and found the radio offline? It was only 21:40, come on that's peak time near enough as many who have school go to bed near 10pm I believe - the weekend timetable is attrocious and everytime I've tuned in this week or during the Habbox Olympics near enough was Jas and I tuned into Woodsy too. Never heard of anyone else - oh BOOMitsGINA was on my bad too.

As Kyle said there are loads of DJs and I know that there are things being done about HxL at the moment so hopefully it will improve.

Hey, why not have an after mute party tomorrow seeing as it's rumoured to be happening then? I bet that could get busy, offer competitions and just feel free that you can talk again!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

can you have a habbox party room instead of sending them to the help desk.
    the current help desk is so ugly

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Samanfa View Post
    Yeah the crack down occurred in news too.

Also loving the spelling mistake on the front page? Someone should get that sorted out as it rarely gets updated.

I agree though, yesterday I believe it was I went on Habbox.com for News and found the radio offline? It was only 21:40, come on that's peak time near enough as many who have school go to bed near 10pm I believe - the weekend timetable is attrocious and everytime I've tuned in this week or during the Habbox Olympics near enough was Jas and I tuned into Woodsy too. Never heard of anyone else - oh BOOMitsGINA was on my bad too.

As Kyle said there are loads of DJs and I know that there are things being done about HxL at the moment so hopefully it will improve.

Hey, why not have an after mute party tomorrow seeing as it's rumoured to be happening then? I bet that could get busy, offer competitions and just feel free that you can talk again!
    Atrocious* I'm kidding .

Oh God I have to comment now:

Yeah I rarely tune in and don't have a working mic/a nice voice so I wouldn't dj at this point in life but that weekend timetable... is absolutely dreadful. And as Samanfa said, I rarely see DJs apart from Jas, Gina and someone else I forgot lala. If stuff is being done (and I hope it is aha) then it better be something jaw-dropping

---------- Post added 05-07-2012 at 10:55 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by hah View Post
    can you have a habbox party room instead of sending them to the help desk.
    the current help desk is so ugly
    Don't we have that HxHD room competition... or is that like stopped or whatever? The current one is too spring-y.
    /

Tokens

Latest Awards:

It’s good to see Management dealing with the issue of poor team work, after all if HxL is to become successful again then every member of that team needs to play their part.

I rarely listen to HxL, but I am quite fortunate to be able to listen to the radio whilst working in the real world. I listen to 2 stations, both of which offer something unique.

I did make a suggestion to Remelkiid, one I didn’t wish to make public, as I didn’t want the idea to be stolen, so I hope you don’t mind me asking, but what regular radio shows are hosted?

What do they have to offer?
    It's the quality of your posts that count, not the quantity!

Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by MissAlice View Post
    It’s good to see Management dealing with the issue of poor team work, after all if HxL is to become successful again then every member of that team needs to play their part.

I rarely listen to HxL, but I am quite fortunate to be able to listen to the radio whilst working in the real world. I listen to 2 stations, both of which offer something unique.

I did make a suggestion to Remelkiid, one I didn’t wish to make public, as I didn’t want the idea to be stolen, so I hope you don’t mind me asking, but what regular radio shows are hosted?

According to the list on HabboxLive there aren't any? I'm not sure if any will come in the near future but they could do with it.

Tokens
    Habbo
    iLogan

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by MissAlice View Post

At the moment we have the Friday Night Quiz where listeners can call in and take part in a quiz to win furni on Habbo. We're looking at a new lineup of weekly shows, but @Grig; is dealing with that so he's probably better placed to talk about that than me.

In regards to the idea you sent to me, it's a great idea and it's something that we are looking at. It hasn't been forgotten
    ex-hxl manager
    ex-event organizer
    ex-gfx designer
    ex-competition staff
    ex-content staff
    OFWGKΔ

Page 1 of 31 1234511 ... LastLast