Euro 2024 sweepstakes!
Prizes to be won this summer! Click here to take part, and find yourself a team to cheer on!
Show your pride!
Rainbows galore in our forum shop, including snazzy colours for your username and even a rainbow-coloured... football?
Join Habbox!
Be part of the Habbox family - there are so many roles to pick from! Click here to get your application rolling

Tokens

Default *********Selling VIP**********

<hr style="color: rgb(0, 19, 148);" size="1"> <!-- / icon and title --> <!-- message --> Selling VIPS Will even go up To 1 Year of VIP And over!

PM Me With Colour, Months and i shall get back to you As soon as i can with the price! :eusa_danc

Please Note i only sell Habbox VIPs To Habbo Hotel UK Members as the Trade is Made on HabboHotel.co.uk.

(If i do not get back to you within 48H then please PM me again i am constantly Flooded with VIP offers, also people ask why i am not VIP my self if i am selling them this is beacuse i do not use habbox Forum as much as most so it would be a wast for me to buy VIP Thanks Nick D)
    Need some help? Or just have a question? Just post in the HxHD Help Desk section and await your answer!

Tokens

Please note i only take HC's Pure through habbohotel.co.uk
    Need some help? Or just have a question? Just post in the HxHD Help Desk section and await your answer!

Tokens

All Prices Are Negotiable Please Just PM Me With How Many Months, Colour And How Much You Offer.

Cheers

Nick
    (wobegong)

Tokens

I am a trusted VIP Seller i have sold VIPs to many people for a long time now.

If you have any questions or problems please just PM me or contact me through this Thread.

Cheers

Nick (Wobegong)

Tokens

I am now having a sale on for VIPs PM me now if you would like more information.

Cheers

Nick
    (Wobegong)

Tokens

I am still selling VIPs Please just PM me know to find out about prices and the deals i have on.

Cheers

Nick
    (Wobegong)

Edited by Garion (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not constantly double post if you are not adding information to your previous post, thanks .
    Last edited by Nixt; 20-02-2007 at 11:32 AM.