HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sloths

Latest Awards:

Default [Graphics] Don't Worry Ron-Ron ~ Ends 15th October

Welcome back to competitions!!

Some of our old competitions used to ask you things like, what's your favourite film and why, or describe an alternate ending to your favourite book. We've decided to mix this up a bit and make you use that creative bone in your bodyno matter how small it is!

Using your creativity I want you to 'draw' a scene from your favourite movie, book, or TV show.

Don't worry, if you can't draw I'm not expecting you to draw. By 'draw' I mean you can use stickmen, or collage images from Google. Make some pixel art, or make a scene in Habbo. DO WHATEVER YOU LIKE! As long as it's creative and isn't just a screenshot of the movie or someone else's art.

Now one of my favourite books and movies are Harry Potter. So in the spoiler below is some examples of what you could do for the hospital scene in Half Blood Prince where Ron says Hermione in his sleep.

The best drawing isn't going to win, the most creative will win!

Prize:

20c OR 1 month Competitions VIP

Last edited by despect; 01-10-2017 at 08:56 PM.

Like LUCPIX Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    :odey:

Latest Awards:

I recreated the scare floor from Monsters Inc from one of my favourite scenes haha

Quote Originally Posted by lawrawrrr View Post
    let it be always marked here that odey is a babe

There are a lot of things that are personally uncomfortable to show, especially me
    without makeup and completely bloated or crying. But I've realized that it's time for me to
    show my audience that you don't have to be perfect to achieve your dreams.
    Because nobody relates to being perfect.

Katy Perry

Like Sho, Sloths Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

Spoiler (Contains Spoilers)