HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Hurricane in New Orleans

I just watched the day after tomorrow, the movie where an ice age occurs, and it made me think, the hurricanes are getting worse and worse, its just like the movie, its creepy. I found an article about hurricane Katrina in new orleans...its massive...

"Hurricane Katrina barreled toward New Orleans on Sunday with 160-mph wind and a threat of a 28-foot storm surge"

"Katrina intensified into a Category 5 giant over the warm water of the Gulf of Mexico, reaching top winds of 175 mph"

"potential for a surge of 18 to 28 feet, 30-foot waves and as much as 15 inches of rain"

"Katrina may yet be more powerful than the last Category 5 storm, 1992's Hurricane Andrew, which at 165 mph leveled parts of South Florida, killed 43 people and caused $31 billion in damage"

"Scientists predicted Katrina could easily overtake that levee system, swamping the city under a 30-feet cesspool of toxic chemicals, human waste and even coffins that could leave more than 1 million people homeless"

"The 70,000-seat Superdome, the home of football's Saints, opened at daybreak Sunday, giving first priority to frail, elderly people on walkers, some with oxygen tanks. They were told to bring enough food, water and medicine to last up to five days"

"New Orleans may never be the same."

(http://www.boston.com/news/nation/ar...acuate?mode=PF)
    Laura

Tokens

O.o yes i read about that on AOL news.

The worlds turning into that film "The Day After Tomorrow" and with all the floods in europe.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

The day after tomorrow is a great film, and its scary how these extreme weather conditions are gettin worse.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Yeah im thinking of moving, mountainous areas are safer, and theres a mountain range state near me, tornados cant touch down, let alone stay intact in mountains. Its a start...

(jake gyllenhaal is gorgeous btw ^-^)
    Laura

Tokens

im just watching it on news round y are people staying y
    :eusa_clap DJ Emm :eusa_wall
    :eusa_whis Hab-dance.com :eusa_danc

Tokens

Latest Awards:

they are staying because they were either A. left behind or B. can't get out
    Laura

Tokens

Oh my, Yeah! I read about that on MSN Today. You always get a Hurricane atleast once a year now around the Gulf of Mexico area.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Just Heard On BBC News,

Tokens
    Habbo
    YellowParasol-

Latest Awards:

It said the Hurricane will it New Orleans sometime today.. has it Actually happened yet?
    Made a return after a few years away.. So much has changed

Big Peterborough United fan

Tokens

Latest Awards:

sounds like hurricane macarina not katrina
    Edited by Garion (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not have images in your signature that exceed the 150 Pixel height limit for your usergroup.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast