HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cheating

Tokens
    Habbo
    TinyFroggy

Latest Awards:

Default Cheating

Did anyone still remember my previous post about my gf cheating?

https://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=847386

Well, she kinda did it again. I'm not sure if she know what she did.

After the first one, we had a discussion, and I asked her to thoroughly think of our relationship. And decide.

During the first month, we talked like usual. She still send her selfies to me, asking for moral supports for exams and telling stuff. We don't quite see each other.

But after that, I've noticed she started posting pictures with the same guy again (just two of them). What she said was they were not alone.

So, I was okay at first. Then, she posted another picture again, and I said, I can't go on with this happening.

And do you know what she replied?

"I thought we were not together anymore."

Like seriously? So why did she even bother to send selfies, asking motivations and what not from me? Why she message me like she used to? Why.

"No, we didn't. I gave you time to think and decide." That's what I replied.

And this is her answer which made me so furious.

"Well, you are jealous, right? Expect to see more."

Like wtf. I don't care if you want a break up, but come on. Why people don't have any courtesy and be nice. It could have ended well and we could still be friends. And who knows what futures might hold. I just don't get it.

And now she's retweeting stuff in her twitter about how 'men letting go a person, not being appreciative and so on'. I just hate how she plays the victim. I agree I might have not been such a good bf, but come on.

p/s. I can't stop thinking about her.

Tokens
    Habbo
    LiquefiedFilth

Latest Awards:

To be quite honest she sounds like a manipulative ****.

Easy to say when you're not in the situation, but get rid and be done with her.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

It's not worth it. Delete her on everything and don't waste a thought on what she might be up to. There are better people in the world.

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

Arrow

It's not worthwhile to spend your time with someone who does not care about our thoughts and feelings - You have tried a deeper dive, crossed boundaries, did go beyond yourself and did work emotionally as three people roped in one, only to get crumbs of her, supposedly, affection

The most important thing to keep in mind right now is that the act of betrayal has much more to do with the cheater's coward act of fleeing without leaving a note (= a kid) other than the cheated one's fault in court, as though somebody actually can do something in their life to definitely "deserve" all of it

Trust me when I tell ya that all my friends who eventually told me they were cheated by a girl/boy.. they are not only faithful but happen to be the bestest human beings I have ever met in my whole life. And don't you curse the pain, don't think of her as somebody who can't be gotten over (shit is it a typo), we are always morphin'
    Last edited by LUCPIX; 27-12-2018 at 10:57 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

We can use this picture as a register of my previous love affair, for example

Like Joe, Ozad Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    TinyFroggy

Latest Awards:

But she was supposed to be the one. Like really. I've never really thought anyone before her will be the one but she, is another story. She came at the most unexpected way and everything I hoped for in a girl and that's kinda weird cause no one said she'd be real and there she was, appearing in my life. Damn.

Why does it turn out like this T.T

Tokens
    Habbo
    LiquefiedFilth

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by TinyFroggy View Post

But she was supposed to be the one. Like really. I've never really thought anyone before her will be the one but she, is another story. She came at the most unexpected way and everything I hoped for in a girl and that's kinda weird cause no one said she'd be real and there she was, appearing in my life. Damn.

Why does it turn out like this T.T
    Yeah man but you’re young. Every relationship is meant to be “the one” until one day they’re not. You’re being hard on yourself and no matter what we say it’ll still hurt, but just take it from all of us in terms of we know what it’s like to go through this kinda thing. Hope things look up for you!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

You seem like a nice guy

I wish her all the shit in life
    you deserve better

Tokens
    Habbo
    TinyFroggy

Latest Awards:

I didn't get quite over her for nearly a month. (I know the post was made 3 days ago but it happened like 2-3 weeks before). So now, I still do sometimes scrolls thru her twitter since she's active there.

And I am happy to say that I am over her. Why? Because I used to thought that it was my fault since we are near each other now (used to have LDR with her) but I still didn't meet her as much. So, that practically me screwing up the relationship. I should have given more effort, which is why I can never forget her as I am the one at fault.

However, just now (literally), I scrolled thru her tweet and I saw a new thread on their relationship, and it goes backdated to more than a year ago. While we were like seriously dating and having relationship. I am so shocked to know that and no wonder she cried that day when she confessed that she has feeling on another guy. I thought, it was just a feeling but not to the extend that you actually dated the guy and all that.

Well, I am done. So done.

I was fooled twice and the first time she cheated seems like they are having a serious relationship behind my back and so that's it.

I am glad to have a closing to this. Lessons learned.

Tokens
    Habbo
    LiquefiedFilth

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by TinyFroggy View Post
    I didn't get quite over her for nearly a month. (I know the post was made 3 days ago but it happened like 2-3 weeks before). So now, I still do sometimes scrolls thru her twitter since she's active there.

And I am happy to say that I am over her. Why? Because I used to thought that it was my fault since we are near each other now (used to have LDR with her) but I still didn't meet her as much. So, that practically me screwing up the relationship. I should have given more effort, which is why I can never forget her as I am the one at fault.

However, just now (literally), I scrolled thru her tweet and I saw a new thread on their relationship, and it goes backdated to more than a year ago. While we were like seriously dating and having relationship. I am so shocked to know that and no wonder she cried that day when she confessed that she has feeling on another guy. I thought, it was just a feeling but not to the extend that you actually dated the guy and all that.

Well, I am done. So done.

I was fooled twice and the first time she cheated seems like they are having a serious relationship behind my back and so that's it.

I am glad to have a closing to this. Lessons learned.
    Maybe that was good to see, although it would’ve hurt like a ****!! It sounds like unfortunately you weren’t her priority, and that’s absolutely nothing on you, it’s just a showcase of what she’s truly like. And also, if she can do that to you, she can do that to anyone. It sounds like you got out at a good time.

But stop blaming yourself. No matter how much more effort you THINK you could’ve put in, she was UNFAITHFUL. There is no forgiveness for that. You are feeling like it was your fault she was unfaithful, but it definietly wasn’t. If she was unhappy she could’ve (and should’ve) ended things early.

Stephens right, you seem like a good guy who got caught up with someone who wasn’t right for you. I think everyone on Habbox can say they’ve been in similar situations, I certainly have.

Take this as a life lesson and also proof that you are, and have shown yourself to be, the bigger person.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast