HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Default Your Life's Passion

moderator alert Congratulations you've led the Wise Men to the star, now they can be on their way in time for the birth of baby Jesus! Send links to the four threads you found along the way to Triz to be in to win!

What is your passion in life? Whether it's a goal, a belief, a routine - what is it that gets you out and bed and up in the morning? I mean generally, so not your New Year's Resolution; what's motivated you for years, something you're wedded/bonded to?

So my main passion in life, from around 2007 has been Britain's departure from the EU. Back then, I was 15 and I remember the Lisbon Treaty being signed without a vote - and despite being young, I was interested in politics from age 7/8 - I felt outraged. I felt like something was being taken away from me, which it was, wrongly - and from that moment on, well - came campaigning/donating/hours of my life reading/arguing and everything. So a whole 10 years of my life have been devoted to this cause and I guess I am just approaching the end of this journey.

But you know, if you ever achieve a dream you realise something. There's an emptiness that follows, like you've lost a purpose. In some ways, the endless struggle keeps you going but when it is over it is over. You are happy, content, relieved - but there's a vacuum. I guess since 2016 I have been trying to fill in that hole, although nothing quite comes to it - but I would say my main passion in life is now experiencing other cultures and travelling. In a way I feel free to explore the world as a result, if you get me? As a result, I am more optimistic than ever both for myself and my country and I just generally feel content and growing as a person.

Or maybe you don't feel that passionate about something. Maybe there's not much you would die for, or sacrifice much for. I have friends who say this. But I think deep down there are issues/principles we really care about, and I wondered what you would all say is *your* issue? It can be personal, national, global - whatever.
    Last edited by Sloths; 23-12-2018 at 08:20 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I just want to be happy.
    Like Zak, dbgtz Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Neversoft View Post
    I just want to be happy.
    ^

not even just that. I want peace and contentness. I want a roof over my head, food, warmth and a happy family. that's it.

pigged 25/08/2019

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

This question can be taken thru so many different ways - These days, I tend to square myself into a model of life which tries to avoid the search for happiness under conditional motivation the most one can do, specially for the sake of not finding oneself face to face to that emptiness you have suggested, after all of our goals were accomplished and our dreams became true when, hypothetically, playing the role of a person who actually manages to go "there" - Given our thirst, the "there" that takes us to many, MANY other "theres" - conditioned happiness prevents the appreciation and makes us to think that we are becoming happier just because SOMETHING/SOMEONE is making us feel so when, actually, the ideal might be, manually, making ourselves towards something, if that makes sense once said in English!!? It's empowering, autonomous, independent

Got a bit lost in the reasoning BUT my passion is life is always about something that takes the lead on the road of compassion and, in some selective circumstances, affectivity, never an individual task. Don't they say giving a gift is better than receiving? Can be a bit exaggerated at this context but the root of the idea is basically it. That's where I locate what we usually call love, aint no major happiness if it's not shared with someone else firstly
    Last edited by LUCPIX; 20-10-2018 at 03:58 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

I actually have a goals list. Gives me something to aim for.

My list doesn't have emotional goals like 'Be Happy' though, I'm hoping I can achieve happiness whilst checking them off

Tokens
    Habbo
    TinyFroggy

Latest Awards:

Right now, my passion in life is teaching. I get up every working day feeling super pumped and just can't wait to see my children

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

I like bees
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    dbgtz

Latest Awards:

overall just an easy life is my target
    I would like to make something that at least becomes somewhat popular, even if it's just very brief in a very niche sector of the population
    I would like to live abroad for a bit (in a "well rounded" country)

Tokens
    Habbo
    GoldenMerc

Latest Awards:

i think money is still my aim goal