HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HabboRemix.net

Tokens

Default HabboRemix.net

www.HabboRemix.net

HabboRemix.net at one time was an official Habbo Canada & Habbo United Kingdom fansite, until the site went down for a short while and now it is back! HabboRemix.net is overall a fansite with a really cool user system where you get coins, and you can buy 'furni' and build your own room. These furni pieces are like stickers, and the rooms are just like pictures of Habbo Rooms where you can place the stickers wherever.

Be sure to check it out!

When and if you sign up, please be sure to put '-Invite' as your referrer. It will get both me and you more User System Credits when you register!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

It used to be an alright site, now its old and dilapidated.

It's in desperate need of a redesign and some new staff to give it a new breath of life.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I used to be a moderator there... Seems pretty crap now, the room thing used to be good but if people want that, they'd just go to a retro.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

wasn't it owned by james (just-one), or did he sell to focus on clubtropica?

he told me sulake were focussing on shutting the site down or something because it was breaking loads of rules but they couldn't

Sexy! No No No

Tokens

Latest Awards:

use to be a good site but not so much now.. when i scrolled down on homepage to content its very strangely laid out and i dont like layout.

Tokens
    Habbo
    katie.pricejorda

Latest Awards:

It still clearly doesn't support Firefox (*******S!), it's one of the most clever user systems that's been coded for a Habbo fansite but it seems to be a victim of it's own success. It just got too silly with that nutter, Just-One, it got all serious and too much like Habbo or a social networking site. He eventually started selling copies of the site etc which is just ridiculous, I suspect it's just open to make a few quid these days.

It has hardly anything to do with Habbo as it so wrapped up in it's self, yet everything bares similarity to Habbo. I must admit though I haven't been on it regularly for 2 years and it's exactly the same?

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Liz♥ View Post
    wasn't it owned by james (just-one), or did he sell to focus on clubtropica?

he told me sulake were focussing on shutting the site down or something because it was breaking loads of rules but they couldn't
    I'm not sure if he did sell or not, or just left it to die basically.
    But his main focus is on ClubTropica now.

Yeah apparently Sulake were trying to shut him down at one point.
    Do do do

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I think that james still owns the site, as under staff he's still under owner, the site is now run by SkunkBoyJr, and AndrewN (community manager) and there's Bella on the helptool... and that's it...

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I used to be a mod on there too. A unique system once you test out the features
    Back for a while.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Moh

Latest Awards:

Isn't their user system against the Fansite Way?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast