HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Thread: jobs

Tokens

Post jobs

are you guys hiring for a web designer, i have a good experience and i have a job with web design i could really bring a good improvement to this website

moderator alert Thread moved by Expling (Trialist Forum Moderator) from the Welcome To Habbox Forum / Goodbye forum as I feel this is where it's better suited!
    Last edited by Expling; 05-09-2015 at 12:21 AM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Hey Our site coder apps are open indeed! If you could just PM me with what experience you've got, some examples or your work and anything else you think is relevant to help the application then I'll get back to you soon

If forum developing is more your idea then you can check out those applications by clicking here!

If you want to contribute to our design in general then we've got an ongoing thread here which you can contribute to without being official staff, click here to find out that!

Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Expling

Latest Awards:

If you like writing content and stuff for pages then you should definitely check out content design applications! Click the little man in my signature for more info

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shortages

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Expling View Post
    If you like writing content and stuff for pages then you should definitely check out content design applications! Click the little man in my signature for more info
    Don't join content design

It'd be interesting to see what you have to offer if you are successful.

bella ciao