HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    mdport.

Latest Awards:

Default Rule Change Feedback

This thread is for users to post any feedback/comments/opinions on the rule changes. The Development Announcement regarding the changes can be found by clicking here and all feedback will be taken on-board. If you have any questions or concerns that you do not want to post here, feel free to send me a Private Message and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Please keep this thread on-topic and all posts relevant to the rule changes.

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Interesting.

Well I have long praised the relaxation of rules over say the past five years on here and it'll be interesting to see exactly what is being proposed.

Tokens
    Habbo
    dbgtz

Latest Awards:

Ban the confederate flag.

What sort of changes can we expect?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Hi when you do this can you please remove the nanny-state like policing of curse words . I'd honestly understand if you wanted to keep C U Next Tuesday filtered & the F words alongside racial slur, but everything else... let's be honest, even 13 year old kids irl know the other curse words by now.

Apart from that I look forward to the changes.
    /

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Intersocial View Post
    Hi when you do this can you please remove the nanny-state like policing of curse words . I'd honestly understand if you wanted to keep C U Next Tuesday filtered & the F words alongside racial slur, but everything else... let's be honest, even 13 year old kids irl know the other curse words by now.

Apart from that I look forward to the changes.
    but c*** is such a great word
    Last edited by Matt; 18-09-2015 at 01:18 AM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    Interesting.

Well I have long praised the relaxation of rules over say the past five years on here and it'll be interesting to see exactly what is being proposed.
    I've come to that conclusion too! Not only with how the forum works but staff as well.

I'm hoping to upload the first phase of rule changes tonight but I've got a few things to sort first!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by David View Post
    but c*** is such a great word
    Didn't see it
    Last edited by Matt; 18-10-2015 at 01:53 AM.
    /

Tokens
    Habbo
    thms

Latest Awards:

get rid of stupid rules such as asking for rep not being allowed. specifically when you say 'rep me' in a thread that says 'post for rep' THEN GETTING WARNED FOR IT. ridiculous

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by David View Post
    but *REMOVED* is such a great word
    @Expling; this is the exact nannying that nobody likes or needs. The word is part of a discussion, not an insult - therefore it doesn't need filtering. Avoiding the filter has been allowed for a long time in the feedback section.

I don't know about any rule changes (aside from simplifying them like GommeInc suggested in the previous thread about rules) but the application of them needs looking at. If post count doesn't increase in a forum, don't warn for pointless posting. If a discussion is about swearing, don't warn for filter avoidance. If people are friends and are clearly insulting eachother in jest, don't warn for bullying. Apply rules in a purposive way, not a literal way.
    Last edited by Matt; 18-10-2015 at 01:54 AM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Jellyfish View Post
    @Expling; this is the exact nannying that nobody likes or needs. The word is part of a discussion, not an insult - therefore it doesn't need filtering. Avoiding the filter has been allowed for a long time in the feedback section.

I don't know about any rule changes (aside from simplifying them like GommeInc suggested in the previous thread about rules) but the application of them needs looking at. If post count doesn't increase in a forum, don't warn for pointless posting. If a discussion is about swearing, don't warn for filter avoidance. If people are friends and are clearly insulting eachother in jest, don't warn for bullying. Apply rules in a purposive way, not a literal way.
    i said similar to you in the pm, he wanted me to do a support thread to overturn it. cba.

it was the c word @Intersocial;

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast