HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    The-Quiet-One

Latest Awards:

Default Are you a fan of storms?

The UK was hit by storms last night, I woke up a few times cause of the rain cause of how badly it was coming down but I don't know if we had any thunder or lightning which is a shame. I do love a good storm though as long as I'm inside as I tend to feel safer.

Anyone else a fan of storms, or do you hate them?
    thanks lucpix for the cute sig xo
    twitter / blog

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shonly

Latest Awards:

didn't have any thunder here (or if we did i didn't hear any lmao) but i hate storms. it's not so bad inside because i can put my headset on and i won't hear the thunder but i have ligyrophobia so anything with a loud noise is a no for me

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zitrone

Latest Awards:

I like them until they keep me up until 4am ��

Tokens

I didn't even realise there was a storm last night, must have slept through it haha. Don't mind them unless I have somewhere to go

Tokens
    Habbo
    Expling

Latest Awards:

I LOVE THEM! the sound is so _

Tokens
    Habbo
    nat965

Latest Awards:

I like them as long as I'm not inconvenienced by them

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

It depends on its intensity - every now and then the storm is so powerful that it literally makes our glass window shake as if its going to crash in pieces (one of my childhood's greatest fears!!!) but nowadays I think this is quite comforting rather than scaring (remember -- if the rain starts to pour, none of the savage snakes will dare coming to our cave oh and I'll be there for you)
    Last edited by LUCPIX; 23-07-2017 at 05:14 AM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sloths

Latest Awards:

As long as I'm inside nice and warm and cosy I flipping love them!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I love storms and rain in general. I was at the cinema the other day, and it was raining when the movie ended. Everyone huddled indoors, staring at the sky, meanwhile I Andy Dufresne'd it out of there. Out of around thirty people, I was the only one who actually left. I don't understand why people are so afraid of getting wet. Some were literally calling taxis because it was raining. I think that is such a waste of money — they act like those aliens out of Signs. Water touches them and they bleed.
    Like Charlie Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Neversoft View Post
    I love storms and rain in general. I was at the cinema the other day, and it was raining when the movie ended. Everyone huddled indoors, staring at the sky, meanwhile I Andy Dufresne'd it out of there. Out of around thirty people, I was the only one who actually left. I don't understand why people are so afraid of getting wet. Some were literally calling taxis because it was raining. I think that is such a waste of money — they act like those aliens out of Signs. Water touches them and they bleed.
    I'm with you - we aren't made of sugar... and acid rains ain't a big hazard for our skins yet -- it doesn't kill us, only... make us a bit smelly, maybe

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast