HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tokens

Default If you could change...

Something about school/teaching, what would it be? I don't mean things that are personal, such as your relationships, I mean something that would potentially affect a lot of people.

I think classes should be smaller.

Notebook In Hand is a forum for people who are creative. Writers, artists, crafters, anyone. Join in!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Smaller classes, teachers who can control the class and decent working conditions, so heaters for winter and aircon for summer

Tokens

Argh, you're one of the unlucky schools with dodgy air conditioners and heaters? Yeah, a school I was recently in was about 30 degrees inside because it was 40 degrees outside. At least in some classrooms. Totally unfair to everyone.

How do you think teachers should be controlling the class?

Notebook In Hand is a forum for people who are creative. Writers, artists, crafters, anyone. Join in!

Tokens
    Habbo
    nat965

Latest Awards:

Smaller Class sizes. Stricter/harsher teachers (on the naughty kids) so we can learn more as we're only at school for 6 or so hours

Tokens
    Habbo
    chantellehugs

Latest Awards:

Definately better trained teachers, who have qualified in the subject they're teaching.
    Stricter rules, in most of my classes everyone just messes about.

To be completely honest, if I could change one thing about my school, it would be the actual school.

Tokens

They Should Change Having Schools Overall Lol! Get The Bulldozer Ready. But Being Serious They Should Change The Heaters Like! They Have Them On When Its Like Soooo Hot Outside

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Harsher punishments for consistent rule breakers. I.E Caned
    (h)(h)(h)

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Smits View Post
    Harsher punishments for consistent rule breakers. I.E Caned
    Make a school for the chavs and trouble causes, lock them in and then nuke it.

I wonder what grades I would have got if it wasn't for those interruptions in classes.
    Hi

Tokens
    Habbo
    dbgtz

Latest Awards:

Ye punishments are nothing these days, my mates got a detention and they played games on the computer I mean wth? Theres a difference between abuse and discipline.

I once had a dream that all lessons were taught off of the littlebigplanet game, and theoretically it could work but it would be too much fun and would take ages to make the levels = lots of cost + you have to buy the ps3.

I would change the discipline system in some ways to make it stricter in some ways less. I think forgetting 1 sock or 1 pencil and getting an hour is absolutely ridiculous but then I also think bullying someone and only getting "removed from the others" for a couple of days is ridiculously low

This thread reminds me of that crap waterloo road teacher this series, the one who had an affair with max before the merger.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

smaller classes.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast