HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    jasean94

Latest Awards:

Question olympics in russia

I really wanna know what do you guess think about this topic?

in i would like to know how would the people in the "USA" be safe in "Russia" for the olymips?
    there was like to bombing in Russia weeks ahead of the Olympics in president Obama was offering to help russia.
    i was planing going to Russia to watch but what do u guys think?

this will be no afance to any one i just wanna know

http://www.washingtonpost.com/posttv...979_video.html

Tokens
    Habbo
    iBlueBox

Latest Awards:

Why wouldn't Americans be safe in Russia?

Of course theres political tension...

Tokens
    Habbo
    Cromwell

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by iBlueBox View Post
    Why wouldn't Americans be safe in Russia?

Of course theres political tension...
    There was a note sent to the Americans by the Russians asking them to not wear their Olympic uniforms out of Olympic ground because of fears to their lives. (Not fully understanding why) There's also been death threats sent to a number of Olympic committees by "Suicide bombers"

I'm not going to the winter Olympics, I don't want to infect any Russian children with my homosexuality. I will probably watch it though, I love Olympics and Athletic events.
    Last edited by Jazz; 27-01-2014 at 04:35 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Americans will be in danger in Russia just as much as everyone else... Actually, if you really want to look into it, only the Russians are seemingly in more danger than anyone else since the current terrorist groups over there have issues with Russia and not the USA.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Cromwell

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Kardan View Post
    Americans will be in danger in Russia just as much as everyone else... Actually, if you really want to look into it, only the Russians are seemingly in more danger than anyone else since the current terrorist groups over there have issues with Russia and not the USA.
    This is what I thought, whats confused me slightly is why only the Americans were given a Uniform restriction and other nations wern't

http://news.sky.com/story/1200548/te...-risk-in-sochi
    Last edited by Jazz; 27-01-2014 at 04:47 PM. Reason: news link

Tokens
    Habbo
    Daltron

Latest Awards:

It's all a bit messy isn't it
    I will be watching it of course but also be paying close attention to media about it

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I don't watch winter olympics but i hope nothing bad happens, hopefully the Russians can handle the terrorist threats well considering Russia has the best military in the world and have probably the most effective security

Tokens

Latest Awards:

There was a documentary lastttt night (on a UK TV channel haha) about the Olympics in Russia. I think it was mainly concerned with the fact it's costing so much and suspicions of fraud, but yeah they did start to mention that it's not effectively the safest country to go for the Olympics.

Ofc some nutter will try and attempt a terrorist attack, but it's not more likely to be targeted at USA athletes imo.
    /