HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    M4ttTf

Latest Awards:

Default [ARTICLES] Habbo Role Play Review: Habbo Hospital

Hello!

Earlier this week I decided to visit the famous Habbo Hospital.
    I had noticed there had been quite a lot of discussion on the roleplay in other forum sections, so I thought.. Why not do a review on it!

Once I got there, I started looking at the room design and commenting on that. Overall it was very suitable for the role play and well thought out.
    I also spoke with one of the Managers there and asked her a few questions which were based on opinions said on HxF its self.

It turned out to be quite a good review to read, so go have a little gander over there and see if there's anything you take for a fancying!

Click here to view the Role Play review.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Absently

Latest Awards:

Role-playing on habbo has always been quite popular and people seem to take it extremely serious. I know they get quite angry and upset if you mess about and you get a nice kick from it. Can't say it has ever been my cup of tea tho.

It would have been nice to see the entire room layout too

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I don't really see the point of role-playing, but I wouldn't begrudge anyone for doing it as each to their own after all! However, I do know these rooms are popular with some always being on the top rooms, as well as being key places for new players to make new friends.

Sent from my E2303 using Tapatalk

Tokens
    Habbo
    Yuxin

Latest Awards:

i remember when hxl had all the roleplayers swarm in
    not from hospitals though they were starwars
    maybe we could pick some up from the habbo hospital @despect; get them talking bout e-morphine n why they're injecting it into troystrikesback and all the injuries theyve treated over the duration of their job

Tokens
    Habbo
    Bikini

Latest Awards:

lol, I used to roleplay all the time.
    There was a RPG I was involved in a couple years back that had a span on it for close to a couple months. We created habbos that portrayed us and it reflected who we were. It had to do with elemental powers and such.
    Good times, miss those days actually. lol!