HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    tm

Latest Awards:

Default False banned for 'role play' ?

I have important information for anyone who's been unjustifiably banned for 'sexual role play' in the last few days!

The reason is that you have picked up a call for a hotel tour through the helper system, then gone to the room. Once in the room the user has a wired furniture triggered to make you say something bad. They have then reported you, and you've been banned for what it said!

I know of three users that this has happened to but I bet there are many many more. APPEAL THE BAN IMMEDIATELY. It should be dealt with in time and the ban should be removed from your record.

Important: DO NOT PICK UP ANY TOURS AT THE MOMENT! You're risking a false ban!

moderator alert Thread moved by Chris (Forum Moderator): From "Habbo News & Rumours", as it is better suited here!
    Last edited by Chris; 12-07-2012 at 01:48 PM.

Follow me on the Twitters, I like pens: twitter.com/tunderscorem

Tokens
    Habbo
    Red

Latest Awards:

Yea Cameron posted that he went to a coin shop and got the ban, so its not just helper calls! They really should define between wired and user text though! But yea if it happened, appeal and include that you are on the patrol team and they said it would be sorted this morning.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Intricat

Latest Awards:

They've added it now so you don't automatically get taken to their room when you accept a tour

Tokens
    Habbo
    Red

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Intricat View Post
    They've added it now so you don't automatically get taken to their room when you accept a tour
    That isn't going to be enough. You can still go to a room without being a tour guide.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Intricat

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Red View Post
    That isn't going to be enough. You can still go to a room without being a tour guide.
    I agree but this thread was aimed tour guides so I thought I'd pop it in

It'll only be enough when they can differentiate when a user has said something and when wired has.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i tried to get Habbic banned yesterday by this method and it didnt work, it said "no evidence in chat logs" lol
    then he reported my wired furni and a mod came to the room and warned me about my inappropriate room name even though it was just "test" lol

Tokens
    Habbo
    Intricat

Latest Awards:

Think someone just tried it on me... I didn't visit their room and instead invited them to the room I was in. Got the response to *REMOVED*

moderator alert Edited by Bolt660 (Forum Super Moderator): Please don't avoid the filter!
    Last edited by Martin; 12-07-2012 at 03:27 PM.

How is it possible to make someone say something with wired?

Tokens
    Habbo
    Intricat

Latest Awards:

There's a user says on entry one. And it looks as though you're saying it when you enter the room

Tokens

Was just about to post about this. Just received a help call and the wired furni triggered, realised what had happened and done an "emergency exit". Put in a CFH just to try and counter anything that may come of it.. Now the waiting game to see if i get falsely banned - excellent.

Guys be aware please.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast