HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default The Afghanistan War Diary

This has been all over the news the past day or so and as such I thought I woud post a thread regarding it.

Once again the organisation Wikileaks has caused quite a stir by releasing around 90,000 documents pertaining to classified information on the Afghan War up until December 2009. The documents reveal information surrounding civilian deaths, enemy engagements, kidnaps, assassinations and much more. Wikileaks has set up a dedicated site for the "War Diary" which can be found by clicking here. I obviously haven't read all the documents, but there are plenty of interesting files to be read, if you are into that sort of thing!
    Benedictus qui venit in nomine Domini

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

From what I have heard it just shows the lowness that we [the west] have sunk to. The things that appear to go on, the whole lack of point to this conflict - just draws similarity after similarity with the Soviet Union when they invaded Afghanistan and lost, badly. The same also applies for when the British Empire attempted to conquer Afghanistan and lost - despite being able to conquer nations you'd assume would be harder to control than Afghanistan.

The United States no longer shows respect, we have Prime Minister's who are nothing but Senators of the 51st US State - just leave the United States to it because they are heading the same way we headed as a nation after the war, a declining power attempting to hold on - you only have to take a look at US debt which totals £13 trillion I believe now [UK is on £2 trillion] to see whats coming. I take no joy in America declining, but they are bringing it on themselves.
    Last edited by -:Undertaker:-; 27-07-2010 at 05:43 PM.