HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Hobba list - needs checking.

Hi there .

I thought it'd be lovely for there to be a page on Hobbas on V7 considering one never arose on V6, and even if it doesnt manage to get onto V7 it'll still be nice to have a decent list. I need you lot to read through this list and tell me if there are any people on here who definitely WEREN'T Hobbas.

• acidsky Afrodita82 Amiea Angelus Anjuna Aramina18 Archivist Arcox armando88 ArwenStella AvadaKedavra
    • B3thelostbanan Bacey babymonk Baldelli beamus beetlejooce bettyboom5 bishbosh blackmaggot Blacky777 blue=eyes bob bortwein .:Borges ...BOSCO... Bossy.Boots Brainpower Brian_online bubujane
    • CalvinR Cetra chelseaboy chillingout chungoman CindyLuWho C00L cookiezz COOLMARK coolaide cotswoldrob Crass crowley cue_ball
    • DannyEddy :enzel:: dEEJaY Dirk_Gently Doker DaleL DancinStarz DaughterAngel DemianXXX Detromentalxx Dirk_Gently divingticket DJAriel DJMO DollEyes Don_Beech DonMaster DonnyPepos Doxport drs_johnny Dukey Dysy
    • Efrenuki Eiphvh Elux emoSE Emulsifiers entmaiden ErnestoC evilsmoothie Evo
    • farmerjiles flammabledude flightdogy Floyd FoohFooh formula1freak Freya
    • .:Gaditano:. galilander gatsby gazsux Generix Geneve Germy GigaHz gissberg GoldenGunner gringle GrumpyGirl GucciPrincess Gummybears gypsy_woman
    • Habboid2112 Haraki Hel_182 hippy Hjelp .homsito. hot_shot Hulerabo Huneydust
    • iansan Impetuous insanedevil iodizedboat Iris. IWASYOURS
    • Jabboy Jambalayaa jaxsprat JCVV JeanC.Vandame JinxZillah JJWheeler Jodes Joe_computer JOKERRRR jose:vzla jrh2002 Julia82 Juniornovoa
    • Kenco King_Mob kitten.007 KoRnKat
    • LadyJJ Laen LaurieLou Leezee lilduckie lindamerlin lobster2 lostfairy lost_witness Louki luckyclone Lucky_duckie Luis LuisFigo2003
    • M@k1@v3L0 .Marl. macallan madcowuk macallan MADAME!!! metz Mikedude minimonkey minusbaby mizki mjf moosemaster MotherAngel MrFixer Multiplechris Murano mystery MysticalQueen mysticohl
    • N1C0DEMUS NCO nessie29 Neverenough NIKES NINE NotBecs Novae nubianqueen nyndel
    • Orcka (?) Oddinary
    • Pandy PaolaCCs peppero Pernambucano PETUSITA Phila PoSeId0 PrincessMinny PrncssDncr professorB PsychoLlama
    • QuarterBack Quartex Quincy Quixotic quackling
    • rareboy RCTV REALDARK realman rebelrich red_rose Retin Requiem ringfinger Rodja RubberRing romancefreak
    • ::SiLvInA:: SafetyFairy ScaryMo Scorbutic scarymo Spookyjones Scythe SergeantJeff SerraAngel ShadowShriek Skaterpro420 sheilaTeQuila shorthabb siobhoan sir.hots sisil snooch Spawn_Xe SpiderGutz Springmoon sunshinecutie Supreemio Sweetpinky Ste471 silverbanana Starry:grrl ste471 Springmoon Scoobysnaks SEC sg1fannz shady.18 SKATEHOG Sken Smsfootball SoISay Stephen
    • .trek. tracie TheTitan tilly61 turtle Toadbex Toady Tony3001
    • Uncle_Gunther UPLINK
    • Vaamz V0luM3n vostradeis vihta
    • W!z@rd. Wylde WAYNE_J weekend weird westogent whitebengal wolvergambit worMatty Wizaeth willmeg Wintermist wanderingspirit
    • Xavear Xek Xev
    • Y0rkie YaTwice Youforget
    • zout zzeus

Can you also tell me if I have repeated any. I believe I've repeated some of them in S because I was being foolish. Here are the 2 I'm very unsure of;

Uncle_Gunther
    Orcka

I got them from these sites;

http://web.archive.org/web/200511240...box.com/hp.htm
    http://www.habboxforum.com/showthrea...=714107&page=2 @karter;
    http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=714107 @karter; again
    http://b-r-a-e-d-o-n0.tripod.com/hab...unter/id1.html (because they had mainly the same as habbox so I thought it cant be that unreliable)
    http://gakk0.tripod.com/hobbaapplication/id1.html (same reason as above).

'Tis only stage 1 LOL. I'll ask for pics at a later date (even though there's quite a few already on the web archive) and I'll need to check EXACTLY how their names were spelt (capital/lowercase). So yeah, I'm sorry it's so long there's about 535 in there but I repeated a few
    /

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Im pretty sure all those are right, its going to be impossible to find out exactly as not all will have badges / a lot where deleted in the merge. I would link you to a group with Hobbas (with badge showing) but groups are down at the moment. Also are you just doing UK Hobba's or USA ones too ( they didn't receive a badge iirc)

Tokens

Latest Awards:

think youre missing dokan from that list (he was a hobba right? someone confirm?) and im quite sure that gissberg was a hobba on his other account, gissberg87. Maybe he was only given the ex hobba badge on that account, who knows. dont think he has it on gissberg @gissberg;

will ask if i see him online
    Last edited by Kyle; 15-07-2012 at 06:28 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

I've just found 142 images which are pictures of the Hobba's habbo character showing the badge. I'll get them sent to you!

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Tokens
    Habbo
    orientalframe?

Latest Awards:

you repeated scarymo and i believe it's all lowercase (i think)

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by hah View Post
    Im pretty sure all those are right, its going to be impossible to find out exactly as not all will have badges / a lot where deleted in the merge. I would link you to a group with Hobbas (with badge showing) but groups are down at the moment. Also are you just doing UK Hobba's or USA ones too ( they didn't receive a badge iirc)
    I was only planning on doing UK Hobbas for now, tackling CA/US/AU (Did they have hobbas in au?) would be a huge challenge lmao. Groups are up aren't they? Just not the forums? Unless I've missed something in the past few days .

I might do US/CA/AU (if they had them) Hobbas if I ever get round to it Atm I'm having to rely on old sites and old screenshots and other bits and pieces

---
    @xxMATTGxx; Thanks I'll look at the pm now** @orientalframe?; Thank you aha, far too lazy to read through 535 names again

---------- Post added 15-07-2012 at 07:30 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    think youre missing dokan from that list (he was a hobba right? someone confirm?) and im quite sure that gissberg was a hobba on his other account, gissberg87. Maybe he was only given the ex hobba badge on that account, who knows. dont think he has it on gissberg @gissberg;

will ask if i see him online
    Mk I'll write/type dokan down for now And gissberg87 as well .

Why did you all post at the same time
    Last edited by MKR&*42; 15-07-2012 at 06:32 PM.
    /

Tokens

Latest Awards:

didn't redtiz or becs or someone used to have a room dedicated to all uk hobbas?

maybe @Kardan; or @MissAlice; will know, they seem to have good memories for this kind of thing.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    didn't redtiz or becs or someone used to have a room dedicated to all uk hobbas?

maybe @Kardan; or @MissAlice; will know, they seem to have good memories for this kind of thing.
    Redtiz did and I read about it in another thread, but unfortunately the room seems to have vanished :/ I've been it in once before so It's been removed in the past few months.
    /

Tokens
    Habbo
    Fifty-Six

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Intersocial View Post
    I might do US/CA/AU (if they had them) Hobbas if I ever get round to it Atm I'm having to rely on old sites and old screenshots and other bits and pieces
    From what I've found, US Hobbas were a lot different than UK ones; they only had Silver Hobbas. They were mainly just welcome guides, like Helpers and Guides, and didnt have any special powers. Plus they never got a badge after so it would be extremely hard to verify them.
    Image credit: sd94.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Fifty-Six View Post
    From what I've found, US Hobbas were a lot different than UK ones; they only had Silver Hobbas. They were mainly just welcome guides, like Helpers and Guides, and didnt have any special powers. Plus they never got a badge after so it would be extremely hard to verify them.
    Mhm, I don't blame them for not having badges tbh . I'm sure they had very very very few powers, but nothing that could have really benefited the hotel. Then again, there was no age limit so it makes sense.

US Hobbas will be a tricky issue if I ever tackle it XD
    /

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast