HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 22 1234511 ... LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Lightbulb Full Habbox feedback woo

HERE ARE MY WORDS ABOUT THE STATE OF HX DEPARTMENTS. MANAGERS SORT IT OUT.

Comps
    8 staff members, 10 active comps. Too many people for a job that essentially requires you to copy and paste an idea out of the suggestions thread and then look back on it for 5 minutes a month later

HxL
    Can't comment on all but definitely needs more community to it rather than just being a stream of the same 5 songs and then if you're lucky a minute or two of the DJ talking about some in-joke they and their friends have. More shows like Calum's agony aunt one with interaction are needed

Events
    Still a complete mess in terms of supposedly being at the forefront of the community efforts. Almost always have 1/3 the number of people that HFFM have, and rarely see hosts actually talk to the contestants other than a scripted welcome line and a few instructions. Absolutely minimal advertising of HxL and HxF during events by the hosts, usually limited to a quick line saying to check out the sites but no explanations or actual attempts to connect with anyone other than their friends. Keep seeing promises of change and discipline but I guess that'll come with V7...

Forum
    Not much happening right now, some questionable moderator actions especially with newer ones but not really a lot to complain about. Would be nice to see more on-forum festivities since it's the anniversary and all that - there are some comps going on but only a couple that are actually relevant (not sure why funny missions comes under Habbox Birthday) but this is a prime time to really do something explosive and there just seems to be no energy

HxHD
    Well at least the grass patches and forest walls are gone

Wiki
    Badly formatted, badly written, alright layout, still not really certain what the point of it is

News
    As above pretty much, with the added frustration of not having the forum integration that it so desperately needs and was supposedly given the go-ahead nearly 3 months ago. Just do it it's really really easy

Graphics
    Why is this still a department even

RV
    Honestly don't know anything about this one so gonna leave it alone but those of you in the know feel free to comment obv

Content
    V7 had better be life changing
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens

Latest Awards:

For rare values, one thing that annoys me is that half of the values are just '0 credits'...

Tokens
    Habbo
    Kasabian

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post
    Graphics
    Why is this still a department even
    hahahahaha

is v7 ever going to come out

Tokens
    Habbo
    e5

Latest Awards:

Wiki
    Badly formatted, badly written, alright layout, still not really certain what the point of it is
    HabboxWiki is dedicated to bringing you the most accurate information about the world of Sulake's Habbo Hotel - search anything Habbo related in the search bar, and we will more than likely have a whole page of information on it!
    The HabboxWiki project was opened in early 2012 to help offer the largest, most accurate collection of Habbo guides around. We currently have a wide range of guides all about Habbo, from furni to hotel staff! Why not try searching for a page in the search bar above? We will more than likely have a full page of information on your chosen subject.
    hope this clears that bit up

also if you think it's badly written, you're welcome to go and edit the pages and correct anything you feel is badly written.
    Last edited by e5; 23-06-2013 at 10:48 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by e5 View Post
    hope this clears that bit up

also if you think it's badly written, you're welcome to go and edit the pages and correct anything you feel is badly written.
    Am I the only one that gets annoyed by this response? It seems that's the only thing that gets said whenever the Wiki gets some criticism

Tokens
    Habbo
    Kasabian

Latest Awards:

All well and good saying that, but what if someone doesn't approve it

Tokens
    Habbo
    e5

Latest Awards:

Only one I could pick something to reply to, which had an answer and was something I worked on.

I also disagree with the fact that news is badly written, because it's not.

Also, don't know which new mods he's talking about - perhaps could be myself..

i don't really see any constructive critisism in this thread, more a dig at each department :S
    Quote Originally Posted by Kardan View Post
    Am I the only one that gets annoyed by this response? It seems that's the only thing that gets said whenever the Wiki gets some criticism

Quote Originally Posted by Kasabian View Post
    All well and good saying that, but what if someone doesn't approve it
    If it's true and well-written then there's no reason why it wouldn't be approved...
    Last edited by e5; 23-06-2013 at 10:52 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

I also disagree with the fact that news is badly written, because it's not.
    Ok that is not a reason lol

Also, don't know which new mods he's talking about - perhaps could be myself..
    It wasn't but glad to see that you're not willing to take criticism if it did come your way

i don't really see any constructive critisism in this thread, more a dig at each department :S
    Then I suggest actually reading the post since there is a hell of a lot of constructive criticism and ideas on how to improve in a range of areas
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    vls

Latest Awards:

to be honest no one gives a crap they wont listen stop trying x

Tokens
    Habbo
    e5

Latest Awards:

Ok that is not a reason lol

It wasn't but glad to see that you're not willing to take criticism if it did come your way

Then I suggest actually reading the post since there is a hell of a lot of constructive criticism and ideas on how to improve in a range of areas
    More shows like Calum's agony aunt one with interaction are needed
    is pretty much the only suggestion you made as to your opinion on improving a department...

Why, from my post, am I not willing to take any criticism? Criticise me all you like, but tell me what you want me to do to improve . Hell, you can just criticise me if you want, it won't offend me but I still get the right to defend myself

Page 1 of 22 1234511 ... LastLast