HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Thumbs up Making Website Template Tutorial SIMPLE

Decided to make a BETTER and more UNDERSTANDABLE Tutorial this time

Lol here we go

Its based on my other tutorial just explaining more

Bielby's 2nd tutorial [Making a cool Layout]
    Ok you need photoshop im using Photoshop CS

Ok here we go

1: Make a new canvas 800x800px , White

2: Choose a colour you want as you're background it needs to be a darker shade of teh colours you are using im using ''07424F'' This is a nice dark'ish blue colour as you can see. Fill the canvas with that colour isong the paint bucket tool [g]

3: Make a new layer [Layer > New Layer] and find a nice colour that you want to make you're content boxes boxes out of i used ''6195A0''

4: Use the Rectangular marquee tool (m) and at the top to Fixed size in the drop down box, Set the dimensions
    if you want it to go all the way accross with a little space either end use '' Width: 775 Height: 150'ish'' This will be for you're banner

5: Once you have you're marquee in place we are going to make the edge's rounded if you want square boxes do not use this step but this makes the boxes look better in my opinion , Just go to Select > Modify > Smooth > 5 Px Radius in the little pop up box

6: Get out you're paint bucket tool [G] and fill it with you're colour of the content boxes ''6195A0''

7: After you have done that go to Edit > Stroke > ''07424F'' As you're colour > 2px size > Outside

8: Do this for the rest of you're content boxes remeber you MUST Make a NEW Layer for every box

9: You should have soemthing that looks like this

10:Now its time to add you're insides for you're content box'es all you need to do is pick 2 colours i would use a very light grey dark'ish white i used ''E1ECF0'' For the light colour and ''275B67'' for the dark

11: Now make a new layer and pick the rectangular marquee tool [m] and zoom into about 800% then highlight the whole box NOT including the stroke this can take a while to get right but gets easier

12: When you have it highligted go to Select > Modify > Smooth > 5Px like before and fill it with ''E1ECF0''

13: Deselect it [Crtl + D] Then get you're marquee tool back out [m] and highlight the top of it like so

14:Hold V And press down 10 time's on teh arrow keys that will get a 10 px gap or as many as you want do this on all the sides

15: Do it to all of these, Looks good eh?

Should look like this

15: Now the easy part text and pictures

16: Use a nice text like Visitor -BRK- and set colour to''4F6973'' then only write on the layer witch is the white box for the section you are going

to write on

17: after you're text just add pictures making a new layer everytime put them where you want and set the opicity down a little

18: You're done please show you're results in my thread on habboxforum

thanks alot
    Bielby

Hope i helped

Family Guy 3

Formally : Bielby2000

RSN: Bielby2007

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Erm maybe show a icon of like text and that write as if your writing for a no born child to photoshop with no knowledge.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

You have to haev SOME photoshop knowledge

Family Guy 3

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Thats a porr excuse, thats one of the key things to writing a tutorial, if you plan to write a tutorial in 5minutes theres no point of even trying, your not teaching lemmings, your teaching people, thats why most noobs say I DONT GET IT.... because it isnt explained properly!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Bomb-Head

Latest Awards:

Nice tut

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Thanks

Family Guy 3

Tokens

Yeh well, Sygon, if people want fully explained tutorials for complete beginners at photoshop, they'll go to tutorial websites not Habbox.

Daza

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by D3stroyer
    Yeh well, Sygon, if people want fully explained tutorials for complete beginners at photoshop, they'll go to tutorial websites not Habbox.

Daza
    True lol but even so

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Lol

But meh its pretty simple i gave all the keyboard shortcuts etc.

:eusa_danc :eusa_danc :eusa_danc :eusa_danc :eusa_danc
    2,000th Post
    :eusa_danc :eusa_danc :eusa_danc :eusa_danc :eusa_danc
    Last edited by Bielby2ooo; 21-04-2006 at 01:05 PM.

Family Guy 3

Quote Originally Posted by sygon.net
    Thats a porr excuse, thats one of the key things to writing a tutorial, if you plan to write a tutorial in 5minutes theres no point of even trying, your not teaching lemmings, your teaching people, thats why most noobs say I DONT GET IT.... because it isnt explained properly!
    I agree, and you know why sygon, cause i am poor myself but i will try and make some more of mine. I'll try this tut soon.

read the post above! Should be useful
    Mates/Cool Members:8 :
    sygon.net