HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Default Old event types you miss?

I was doing some research for something and had the most random throwback!! Does anyone remember the Habbo game where you used to have a moodlight on and a red mat and the host put the mat down and you had to run around the huge room trying to find it?

I can't remember what the game was called at all but that was my FAVOURITE event back in the day

Also jump the fence before wired was a thing

#old

- - - Updated - - -

AND MAT MAZES

Like Ozad Liked

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Never heard of that, but it sounds quite fun.

Mostly I miss kick wars. Back in 2005 and early 2006, there used to be a whole community of kick wars players. We all knew each other, and would bump into each other always. Some of us made our own kick wars rooms, and it was just the chillest most wholesome time. Whenever a familiar player entered the room, they would be bombarded by greetings. Habbo then killed kick wars when they messed with room rights a little while later, and though they're back to a degree now, the game is all but dead and the community disbanded.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

@lawrawrrr; It was find the black mat/find the red mat . It was a great game!

I liked Pick Me Up, but this is going back from when I first started at Habbox - it was an elaborate game of Don't Touch The Floor with weapons and everything! I also miss Don't Touch The Floor when you had weapons too.

https://habboxwiki.com/Pick_Me_Up
    Like lawrawrrr Liked

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Gosh in my active days there were only a handful of games.... Bingo (with holodice), fallin furni, Revenge, kick wars, pod races, fridge race and costume change. Revenge was by far my fave. Host asks a question, then fastest to answer wins and picks someone to lose. That loser then either revenge(pay 2 furni to kick the winner), p2s(pay 1 furni to stay) or kik. The days when hosts could actually make a profit!
    Like Ozad Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shonly

Latest Awards:

yeah the game was lit called find the black mat. i tried to host it recently but turns out the mood lights don't work on a phone, so everyone who was playing on the app could clearly see the mat so it sort of ruined it.

my favourites were design a room (three teles leading to a room with random furni in, then they'd get judged). i also loved jump the fence, dice dominoes, the sims, supermarket sweep

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sloths

Latest Awards:

I miss the sims so freaking much omg it was so chill and long but so fun!

I agree with person who said kick wars. You would go through tele to a pw room and it would be full of random objects, everyone had rights and you needed to find and kick people, and use tele to hide yourself. But when they added :Chooser command, you couldn't play it anymore because now you could cheat and find people.

Also the old fridge game where you had to get an ice-cream, impossible now because they replaced ice-cream with pears and peaches.

I liked the old mazes before rollers, it would be a messy room that was filled with furni everywhere, and you had to click and navigate around it.

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

KICK WARS yessssss that was so great my Internet was always so laggy though and I never won!!!

I never understood the sims so never really played it...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Tell you what I DON'T miss, and that's bingo. Good lord. And The Sims was basically just Don't Roll a Six with added fluff

I do miss the old style of Supermarket Sweep WHEN WE HAD FURNI MOTTOS bloodyyyy
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    TinyFroggy

Latest Awards:

I miss falling furni!

But I like hosting it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast